"ThIs GaMe Is DyInG BlIzZaRd DoEsn'T aDd EnOuGh CoNtEnT"

People have been watching too much Cliff Terios.

And not a single word of that sentence is true lol.

those are not contents. All the best Dev team went to make Diablo 4 and OW 2. Which btw Diablo Immortal is already finish and you the reason why its not release? because mobile games are P2W garbage that no wants. you only play those game within about 10 mins before delete it from your phone. We didn’t want dumb mobile phone game.

1 Like

A welcome addition, but it doesn’t add anything to the core game.

Should’ve been in the game since release.

You’re definitely right about this one.

No one cares about Baptiste.

Paid skins are not content.

Paid skins are not content.

Not content.

Yep, which have been extremely lazy and lackluster.

They have added a lot of requested features but a lot of them should’ve been in-game since launch. They don’t really deserve praise except for maybe role queue. Role queue is gonna be fantastic.

1 Like

Very few people actually criticize. Most is just negative opinions that are mostly false and are based on the person’s anger toward the game because it is not what they want or perceive as being good. Like for example, saying that Blizzard doesn’t add content is laughable, anyone with a bit of common sense who is not prejudiced against the game knows that there is plenty of content and quality content as well.

2 Likes

we’re not saying they don’t add content, we’re saying they don’t add nearly enough content considering how big their dev team is and how much money they make

i had to laugh, sorry

1 Like

I actually celebrated the oldest “overwatch is dying” thread I’ve ever been able to find earlier this morning

2 years ago to the day!!! This game/community is exactly the same as 2 years ago - #34 by Baja-11423

How long is the dying phase exactly?

2 Likes

First off, it’s been 3 years of very little to no new content, and of the things you listed, most of those things aren’t permanent additions to the game. Also, cosmetic items don’t count as content, as they add nothing to the gameplay. The only things you listed that even count as content is the Workshop and Replays. Role queue and balance changes aren’t content either, as that is just adjusting the character limits (in regards to role queue) and how strong or weak a character is.

2 Likes

Workshop, replays, Role queues, Baptiste lore and a challenge for his skin, all stars skins, jjonak zenyatta mvp skin, big balance changes, and the usual events

I don’t even know if this post is a bait. Most of this aren’t even relevant to the gameplay itself, especially the bold ones…
It is like praising an MMORPG that only make more sexy-ish skin to earn the player’s money in a year…

yes and 6 months without any significant ones until now while some games do it each 2 weeks. I don’t even play fortnite but it already got more content than OW did past 3 years.

45 likes…
People just love to hate huh.

Balance changes (often making things worse) and rehashing the same events with ever uglier skins is content? Wow, you are right, we should all bow down and be thankful.

it wouldnt have so many likes if blizzard did better

they’re a huge multi-million dollar company. the content we’ve got over the year so far is lackluster to say the least

Odd, the forums were just whining about the lack of lore…

Lore is content. Just because you don’t care about it doesn’t mean it isn’t content. Sorry.

1 Like

This is the most change we’ve ever seen in the game in such a short time period, that’s undeniable.
I would rather they put time into improving the gameplay experience than giving us pointless lore which most people pretend they give a hoot about to give themselves something to complain about or re-working lucio ball which we only see for a few weeks a year anyway.

People quickly forget everything we receive is 100% free, no season pass, no dlc nothing.
Curb your expectations.

Does anyone even use Workshop anymore?

It’s free because there are enough suckers buying lootboxes. Doesn’t excuse anything, Blizz would ditch lootboxes in a second if they thought direct skin purchases would make them more money.

I guarantee they know they would be already, anyone maining this game can easily gain all cosmetic skins they want from each event, I really dont know who is still buying lootboxes, suckers i suppose, like you said.

They can’t do this because of the potential backlash, despite having one of the most ehtical lootbox systems in gaming they’ve been at the centre of the mtx / lootbox debacle, they’re literally the picture in the thumbnail of every article talking about this, and somehow not fifa or any of EA’s sports games.

You are one of those people I was talking about. I’m sorry for you.

It never ends. Games are always dying when you are angry enough at them, and there is always angry people out there. I’m kinda sorry for them, some at least, some are just projecting the negativity in their lifes on to something else.

1 Like

So what? MHW gives out free DLC and look how much is in that compared to this game[I know different game but still]. Would of been awesome if they tried to implement different games for summer.

For example a volleyball game where the ball can have different attributes like be heavier or more floaty during the game even apply a DoT