This game has too much CC

I own them all let me check for you. I’ll need to download it. You can add me on Steam if you’d like. Name is the same.

I was thinking of replaying them myself too.

Did you know McCree’s gun was based on the half life revolver?

Compare how that gun feels compared to playing McCree in game. The value of high impact guns, predictable mobility and thicc hitboxes is everything.

2 Likes

I gotta make a Steam account. Believe or not, I’ve never purchased from there before.

Predictable mobility is NOT a thing in Overwatch. Changing direction has no acceleration it’s 0 to 100 in an instant causing ADAD spamming a thing. Mobility abilities are practically instant.

Interesting. I can show you the world of Steam! Half Life Blue Shift worked on my PC. Had to turn on raw mouse input but other than that it worked fine.

2 Likes

Indeed yeah. It’s easy to see why everyone really hates Tracer and Genji. It feels like luck as to if you hit them. But the scout? Only medics hate the scout. Going toe to toe with him as a soldier is awesome.

Yeah they seem to have been like “Mobility is fun let’s make it super easy to use! What? Having such powerful mobility being super easy can cause a balance issue and feelings of unfairness in the other characters? Nahhhhh”

MACE TO THE FACE
MACE TO THE FACE
MACE TO THE FACE
MACE TO THE FACE

I spam, and I spam, as I stun and boop your entire team behind the point while healing both AoE and burst with armor all along the way.

Bring out the sirens if it’s rally time, because I’ll be a healing gang*bang by then

I main pharah, what’s cc?

Yeah . . . let’s not show me a ton of games. I still have deadlines and need to write for a living. Bills are a pesky annoyance. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fair enough. I do know of some fantastic games though. Like that one I was playing on the video I sent you.

the problem is that they refuse to nerf genji and tracer. so everything else just get fucqd by cc

they did this because they want counters to them. the funny thing is they get hit the least by cc due to their hitboxes and mobility

I still need to check that out. Oh, Kilmeran over there, too. Apparently, I did have an account. Don’t ask me when I made the damned thing, though.

I know right. I have some accounts where I’m like “when did I make this?”

Meh, I’ve always thought the CC was pretty tame. All of it is melee range with the exception of Sombra, and it’s pretty obvious when Brigitte walks up to you that she’s going to Bash.

1 Like

Well, apparently it is to an email address I no longer have access to until I relaunch my author website in very late summer. So, seeing if support can switch the email over to a current one.

If not, I also have Kilmeran1972 that I just made, so you can just friend that one.

Are you talking about on Steam or Twitch?

Steam
<20characters>

Ahh. I’ll add you when I can. I’m looking on Steam and your name isn’t there for some reason.

Well, I can assure you that it works in Quick Play. Losing the match? Switch to Brig. Done it often myself just to be cheesy.

To be fair, as far as WoW goes the stuns there are longer than 1 second so you can actually cleanse them. The true stuns in this game last 1 second and Rein’s ultimate lasts 2.5 seconds. Reaction time being what it is, short of Rein’s ult…Most people aren’t gonna be able to cleanse a 1 second stun.

1 Like