"This exp card is so biased!"

I agree, I’d buff jetpack cat ASAP
I know people say he’s op but I don’t see him in a playable state yet

3 Likes

Man I don’t know how anyone can think Jetpack Cat is OP when the Junkertown Queen can do what he can do only better.

1 Like

The defs said they dont expect anything to go live

just for 1 weekend of fun…with ramifications where the heroes disliked by the panelists at best get nothing and the liked heroes at worst get nothing, i.e. if there’s any change there’s more bias in balance… great
“just 1 weekend of fun”…

they’re considering them (the seemingly not ridiculous ones) for retail environment:

reddit user: Any word on if the proposed changes would go live or if it’s just for this event?

Jon Spector (VP Overwatch Esports) : Assuming they decide to make Genji do triple damage and double Zenyatta’s HP, it seems unlikely :slight_smile:

I’ve been trying to find this, repeatedly, to no avail.

According to this user, the moderators of the event PREVENTED the actual OWL PLAYERS from making changes.
I’ve also heard that the moderators enforced a “only 2 changes” rule, but then dismissed it when it came to nerfing Hammond (bias perhaps?).

In addition to this, from various conflicting sources I’ve heard that a Silver/Gold player gave recommendations that were accepted, which makes no sense at all. And that Content Creators in addition, who were just fine without being bound to a contract, were there giving suggestions.

Of course, none of this matters remotely if any time they did make good suggestions they were shot down immediately – as I heard was the case for Space’s suggestions.

I don’t care that it’s biased, I personally wouldn’t want all heroes to be balanced, at least not in their current state. You can’t tell me people wouldn’t uninstall the game if Bastion was as viable as Ana without a rework.

Bias isn’t the problem here, it’s that it’s straight up garbage power creep.

“A weekend of fun”

So why not all heroes buffed and no nerfs? :eye: :lips: :eye:

fun for a select few*

If they don’t expect every forumer to try out these changes on their powershift

1 Like

It is the nature of bias to be blind to itself.

If its a rein zarya ana Lucio mirror in the finals they’re either trolling or having fun

Also if you think you know what the meta is for a patch nobody has played which changes like 30 heroes you don’t know what you’re talking about

1 Like

I mean.

There’s no such thing has an idea without bias sooooo

Pins and Needles by The Birthday Massacre

(havent listened in awhile but i remember it being what you’re looking for)

Some of the undertale orchestral songs

Bill by Unloved

1 Like

Oh man infinitely more threads will be so nice to read through now that I am blocking you. You need to stop going into every thread at all hours of the day. It’s so annoying. Will be nice to have a cleaner looking experience with essentially every thread I click on now that I won’t see your endless and incessant responses.

1 Like

:eye: :lips: :eye:

I think she blocked me too because we had a disagreement on 1 thread last week lol

1 Like

Will love to be watching the tournament to see them not playing rein zarya

Who me? I can still see you :stuck_out_tongue:

omg I was paranoid about it when i saw this msg

And you should also learn to use they/them when referring to someone who you dont know. Just a good practice rather than assuming when you have nothing to go off of. I have never said or done anything to indicate regarding myself ever on the forums :slight_smile:

EVERY MOIRA PLAYER IS ACTUALLY MOIRA IRL

u didn’t know?!?!?!

Moira cloned herself x1,000,000,000

ok sorry I’ll try