Sombra

• Bugs fixed

Symmetra and Torbjorn

• Reworked as promised

Is there anyone who agrees with me?

4 Likes

No

7 Likes

Why not? Is there a reason why he should hold his arrows for so long?

2 Likes

For Ana, maybe not make them always half transparent, I think a slider option for it would be a little better, so that people who don’t like it don’t have to deal with it.

I really don’t think storm arrow’s duration needs to be touched.

The rest sound good.

I think if they’re going to nerf Hanzo, it should be to Dragonstrike, not Storm Arrow.

Dragonstrike + Graviton is warping the meta far more than Storm Arrow is, and while Storm Arrow nerfs indirectly affect Dragonstrike, with how the sheer difference in ult cost, Hanzo is almost always going to have it for Dragonstrike regardless.

I’d like something like treating it as an independent entity so it can’t be boosted, like Torbs Turret or Junkrat’s Tire and making it travel say, 20% faster, so it’s weaker with Graviton, but stronger on it’s own.

They mean the time you able to use them once you activate the ability, not the cool down, if that’s what you mean.

The longer he holds the arrows the later his cooldown starts. Storm Arrow’s cooldown is not just 8 seconds.

Storm Arrows are too good. Maybe dmg nerf will fix them, if they won’t - this will. I don’t think what else should be changed. Nerf damage or attack speed- it will escalate to really bad ability

Yes there is. Its his only consistent damage tool(His regular arrows aren’t as consistent).

I agree with this. Instead of outright nerfing the abilities damage it would be better to nerf the “opportunity” he has to use them. Any fan the hammer like ability shouldn’t be able to have the user take their dear sweet time in using it.

Giving more opportunities for players who make bad decisions to “miss” their usage in time is better than nerfing the ability itself. He has the same amount of arrows and damage but he has to make those arrows count in a limited time.

This is funny, before his buff you could say that. Now the arrows from range are bordering on hitscan levels of reliability. You can reliably hit Pharahs with his regular arrows now compared to before.

2 Likes

I mean, yeah storm arrows are a bit much right now. I’m just not sure changing the duration is the way to go with the changes. Most hanzos i’ve seen use the ability immediately, making this change somewhat pointless? Unless i’m misunderstanding this haha.

To his storm arrow enhanced shots yes. His normal arrows as far as patchnotes go. Are unchanged.

But what’s so problematic that Hanzo can hit Pharah? Soldier IS hitscan and Mccree is too. AND Widow. Why is Hanzo’s projectiles being borderline hitscan a bad thing? They still aren’t which means you can dodge them.

Therein as so many people on the forum says: “Git gud”. Dodge better than the hanzo can aim.

You forgot reverse Junkrats nerfs as far as everything else ehh…

Ana- I’d rather they use like color instead of transparency. Maybe yellow for good and red for HELP

Hanzo- YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND lol

Bastion- not really a rework but a retooling. Maybe add more to his kit.

Sombra- absolutely.

Sym and Torb- mmmh…not to sure.

You forgot this:

Brigitte

• Shield Bash on a slightly higher CD than 6 seconds
  • E ability now on 7 second cool down
  • E ability now does 100 instead of 150
1 Like

They are using this immediately because they use it when they have opportunity.
But sometimes this ability is used preemptively because 8 second duration allows it.

I don’t know why he should have whole 8 seconds to use his arrows, when the time required to shoot all 6 arrows in a row - 1.5 seconds (4 arrows per second).

This is his normal bow not his storm arrows ability. Do you play Hanzo at all? Even for those who don’t play him the change is immediately noticeable.

Nobody said that’s problematic. I’m saying you’re wrong when you say his normal arrows aren’t consistent. That’s a lie as they are pretty consistent now with his projectile speed increased, consistent enough to even hit Pharah.

Personally I’d just drop shield bash lol or get rid of the stun.

Ohh, alright, that makes more sense! In that case i could see why changing the duration would be a good choice. :slight_smile:

Shield bash would be fine if it were more situational.

8 second cool down, 100 damage dealt to her shield after hitting a target. Making her punishment for the stun an actual thing in the game.

1 Like

Wow didn’t knew that. Thanks

1 Like