They nerf pulse bomb but not rip tire

Dude chill. You think I’m embarrassed because I didn’t get some other message?

Chill out. I don’t even care.

Comparing Pulse Bomb and Riptire is like comparing Deadeye and Tactical Visor… similar in that they kill things with guns but the similarities pretty much end there

Junkrat’s still able to solo ult a Bastion/Sym constructs etc because his ult can be destroyed (even easier now that it’s slower)

Tracer is no longer able to solo ult a Bastion/Sym constructs etc because she can cross a good portion of the map in an instant (i.e. a Tracer attacking point A of Hollywood while there’s a Bastion set up right in front of those giant doors to the right of the choke), drop her Pulse Bomb on him for a free kill, and rewind back to her teammates with 0 consequences or counterplay

Chill? I am sitting here enjoying the heck out of these patch notes.

You cared enough to post a thread without verifying the information first. So forgive me if I do not buy the “I do not care” claim. :slight_smile:

Well then you can enjoy your forum ban for trolling then.

Why would I even care anyways? It’s not like people like you even matter in my life so why should I care what you and others think?

Grow up.

Trolling? Just giving you some reasonable advice on how to avoid this in the future friend. Correcting people and giving them advice is not trolling but giving critical feedback on mistakes they have made.

“Grow up” is a phrase often used by the immature in an attempt to sound mature.

Want to know what a grown up action would be to this scenario? Realize your mistake and gracefully accept the advice of those who offer it instead of getting upset about it when it is your own fault.

1 Like

Assuming I am embarrassed and assuming I should care.

Bam.

Grow up.

So defensive for someone who is not embarrassed.

Doesn’t hurt to call out contradictory logic every now and then

Assuming it existed in this case.

Defensive = embarrassed. Logical conclusion.

I’m not being defensive. I’m just making a statement that I don’t really care what you think as well as how you shouldt make assumptions about my state of mind like you did when you first opened your mouth.

This is ironically in of itself a defensive statement.

A person who does not care about what is being said typically isn’t really vocal about it.

Well those things have nothing to do with my original post so quit trying to make it seem like I’m some dummy who doesn’t listen.

All I said was “I only heard about Tracer’s nerf and not junkrat’s“ and then I went to try it out on the PTR and I verified it.

Why should I be embarrassed that I didn’t get the entire message?

Like what is your problem dude?

Why are you trying to demonize someone for making a simple mistake?

I wonder how much slower that really is. I think the original movement speed was 10, before it was increased 30% (3 digits) to 13, now down to 12. Seems like a marginal issue if anything.

Haven’t tested or played PTR either so.

If you are feeling foolish that is on you. (more evidence that you are feeling embarassed btw) I have neither insulted you or questioned your intelligence. Just merely offering advice that you should always verify information before you claim it.

Never said you should feel embarrassed. Just mentioned that if you are going to make claims about something you should verify it first by checking the source. Such as the patch notes. Which would save you the embarrassment. I’ll correct my wording a little bit.

Save you POTENTIAL embarrassment.

Show me one thing I have done to demonize you? Have I claimed you are a bad person in anyway? I have not. Just correcting your mistake and giving you advice on how to avoid those mistakes in the future.

Correcting someone and offering advice is not demonizing in the least.

This assumes I was embarrassed which is demonizing right then and there. If you wanna change your original post to fit your current defense (which demonstrates you are embarrassed by your logic), go head.

When did I say I felt foolish?

No you are wrong. Get over it.

I did. Someone told me tracer got nerfed and I went to the PTR and looked at forum posts of what they did to her to see what was changed. I didn’t hear the Junkrat part and I said I apologize.

What more do you want? If you don’t want anything, then zip it and move on to a different post. I don’t care what you think or others and I shouldn’t because you mean nothing in my life. Even if I did this mistake again, I wouldn’t care so I would NEVER be embarrassed.

Move on with your life and grow up for once.

Goodbye

they also nerfed rip tire…

They did nerf it tho

Love how op doesn’t list the pros pulse has over tire. Very objective.

Demonize:
To portray as wicked and threatening.

How does embarrassment make someone wicked or threatening?

This all but broadcasts how you are feeling right now. I have not called you a “dummy” or questioned your intelligence. Which can only mean that is how you are perceiving it. Its called “projecting”.

You verified the information on TRACER. Not on JUNKRAT. You assumed without any testing or source checking that Junkrat was unchanged. So no you did not verify your claim that Junkrat was untouched.

For you to accept advice without being hostile about it. The only person who has attempted to demonize anyone here is you. Trying to make me out as some bully when all I have done is correct misconceptions on your part.