😂 They broke Doomfist

that’s more like “for 2 healers out of 6”.
And still, no ult should be a free kill no ifs and but’s.

2 Likes

We’ll see. I never considered him a throw pick even before all his buffs.

1 Like

You can’t trust him! He lied before, he can do it again!

So you’re saying that old Bugfist wasn’t a throw pick

4 Likes

Correct. In my experience he wasn’t as buggy as people made him out to be, or those bugs weren’t ever as limiting as people claimed. Ge had a lot of bugs but could still be effective.

1 Like

clearly you dont

look at this thread where brandito explains the implications of the slam nerf:

2 Likes

Brandito is just one streamer who hasn’t even played the new Doomfist in comp yet. Popular Sombra streamers used to go on about how her changes would destroy her but they turned out to be wrong.

3 Likes

That has to apply to Tactical Visor vs Pharah, Molten Core vs Bastion, etc. as well with this. All ults has a “free kill” potential to certain heroes. It cannot be taken out that easily.

1 Like

He was considered “throw” mainly because dive dominated, which required fast focus switching to finish low health enemies which he cannot do. Place oldfist into a deathball game and he can still pick people apart.

1 Like

And your one streamer too, only less successful and a Rein main posing as Doomfist unlike Brandito. So what’s your point?

2 Likes

That there’s no evidence to say he’ll become a throw pick without further analysis.

1 Like

except visor can be blocked and bastion can be healed in time.
Doom’s ult makes him invulnerable and invisible the moment he presses q and he can go almost anywhere.
Then you have literally one second to get out of the way, which zen and ana can’t.
So ither you hope you have a zarya with a bubble, or you’re dead and he has at least 350+ health.

2 Likes

sorry if i trust the top DF player in OW over a guy who played his for a 100hrs

that particular rollout on nepal i understand it, ive practiced it and i completely agree with what brandito said

Like what your saying.

I’m not saying anything one way or the other. We have to wait and see how he fares in comp.

1 Like

You just did. You’ve been posting.

I’m not claiming he’ll be a throw pick or viable pick. I simply don’t know and nor does Brandito.

Don’t know is a claim too. Like Doomfist easy.

Hamster!

So this means that your was fine with Doomfist being buggy. Rocket Punching through enemies, enemies sliding off walls, seismic slam getting stuck on things, seismic slam not registering, seismic slam blue indicator randomly disappears, rocket punch not propelling Doomfist, seismic slam not taking Doomfist to where he wants to go, seismic slam instantly activating, seismic slamming the air, landing seismic slam on enemies heads, uppercut not registering, uppercut barley lifting enemies, certain heroes being able to use abilities while being stunned and knocked back by rocket punch, boops not allowing rocket punch to propel Doomfist, and so many more bugs was not a problem for you?

5 Likes

Don’t know is an acknowledgment that no claim can be made as yet.

1 Like