These patch notes

So you nerfed Symmetra? Is this a Joke? After not buffing one of the worst heroes on the game for multiple patches what she gets is a nerf??? I was happy with blizzard for finally getting some work done, but I was wrong, this is just disheartening to watch.

28 Likes

Why in the world would you nerf Symm?

14 Likes

I seriously wish you had been right. You gave me hope for a bit there!

3 Likes

Please pass this question on to the team that makes these heavy handed and most of the time rediculous balance changes.

If they were baking a cake, and the cake did not come out how they liked.

Would they
a) add 5 extra eggs, add 10x more sugar, double the butter and hope for the best Or
b) make 1 small ingredient change at a time to see the effect on the cake ?

6 Likes

Thank you, its a good idee you have there, less dmg with high charge and same with low.
That’s a good start. Keep it up.

Jeff is probably facepalming right now…

1 Like

I dunno why this made me laugh so much.

4 Likes

I trully though so, I couldn’t belive they would do such a thing so I was doing the most mathematics possible to figure it out, apperently I was wrong, I just can’t belive it.

1 Like

This is a bit silly.
Sym is quite weak already, in part due to her beam. Please consider changing how this damage is calculated so it remains the same as live, at the least.

15 Likes

Honey, the worst balance decisions you can imagine? The OW team will do worse.

6 Likes

Love the Hammond change by the way. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Players want goats gone…ask for slow nerfs.
That’s not working. Either we have another year goats and slow fixes, or a faster change with radical changes.

2 Likes

Symmetra needs buffs and they nerf her. Logic?

12 Likes

He will likley not be played with Goats but against. Just look at what all his abilities provide.

Most of his abilities provide long range utilities.

His AOE Heals are on a long cooldown compared to Lucio and Brig much lower potential.

On top of that they give the 50 health buff everyone has been asking for her to Torb lol.

Please Blizz, I just want Symm to get the love she deserves.

9 Likes

Nice to see a lot of changes at once but most of them are not in the right ones.

And still no nerf to rein. Srsly?

1 Like

Orisa was actually buffed. The wording of the notes is confusing but basically, she now moves faster while firing.

1 Like

Wrong, that buff is relatively minor. Taking full knockback while firing is a massive nerf.

2 Likes

Oh su. Rein is fine, I woud say he needs buffs and fixes.

This means that if Symmetras beam does 80% damage of normal on armor it would also mean that Damage boost would only boost damage by 24% and nano boost increasing damage only for 40%, the nerf double downs with any percentile boosts. Heck it triple downs if Reinhardt has Discord orb.