These new interactions are great

I-Is that a Kronk reference?

3 Likes

All of them.

Squeakin…

1 Like

thought these were gameplay interactions like abilities not voice lines lol.
I was so confused when I saw 40+

Love seeing new interactions.

The McCree ones with Genji make me feel like they are finally setting up some more background for McCree - especially related to his time in Deadlock, and possibly getting into his past, or how he lost his arm.

1 Like

Stoked to hear you’re enjoying them! What are your favorite interactions?

47 Likes

the brig/pharah romance. just announce it already.

9 Likes

I have no words. (20 words I don’t have)

WHY WON’T YOU ALLOW MOIRA TO SCREAM/GO SYLVANAS MODE IN HER BANSHEE SKIN :point_down:

20 Likes

Symmetra: Order and discipline. That is the only way to live.
Hanzo: I sense a kindred spirit.

It’s been in the game for some time now, but I found it to be pretty rare. There aren’t any new ones, in case you were wondering about that.

2 Likes

The Moira and Sombra interaction. Also I’d love to see an interaction between Sombra and Lucio someday.

4 Likes

I am not the Easter Bunny!

2 Likes

There is also a Sombra/Bastion one I heard while playing.

Sombra: You’d make a good barista Bastion.
Bastion: beep boop noises

I actually find a lot very interesting! Tracer’s made me sad to know how she truly feels with the Mondatta incident, and Sombra…she knows more than we know!

11 Likes

I feel really bad for Hanzo. :anguished:

8 Likes

Yes, me too. I feel he is hiding so much emotion unlike Genji now whom isn’t afraid to talk about his feelings.

3 Likes

2:01 “maybe the world would have been better off if it was me instead of him”

COULDN’T AGREE MORE!

5 Likes

Now I really want to see what Brigitte and Sombra meant with how Overwatch did Rein wrong.

7 Likes

Yes! That one had me shook. I am curious. Sombra sounded very serious. We know Reinhardt was a Crusader and he cared only for himself, so a strange past involving him would be interesting, especially being the kind of guy we know him to be now.

He carries sadness from the incident that occurred with Balderich but was that truly all?

I also find it interesting that Brigitte still holds a grudge with Overwatch for what they did to Reinhardt.

2 Likes

I love how Zenny is in those interactions offering comfort and guidance. Also what is about that whole unlocking thing? What is Hana aluding to?

3 Likes