These Knee jerk nerfs make no sense

They came for Hog and i was quiet
They came for Ana and i was quiet
They came for Sombra and I was quiet
Then they came for Doom and there was no one left to defend

Not again

While im not a Sym main I think the nerfs are just insane.

Why is it everytime an off meta pick become viable you nerf with swiftness and keep meta heros viable for so long?

You take the one time where sym can honestly be played in a context where shes not considered throwing and put her back in lower tiers. One of the most viable to counter double barriers where snipers thrive behind (Which mind you have been meta dps for the longest of times) gets the nerf. So now the top meta picks can thrive more.

Seriously what gives?!

These knee jerk reactions always undo the great progress you guys make and I as a player and supporter of this game will never understand.

Sym doesnt need this nerf and honestly will turn me from the game if it goes through.

Dont nerf sym.

8 Likes

hero gets compensation for bug removed after fixing bug

forums: OMG WHY U NERF MY EZ BEAM AFTER BUFFING IT BLIZ

1 Like

I think many people fail to realize how big of a buff beam heroes actually got last patch.

4 Likes

Hog is viable.
Ana is viable.
And Doom is viable.

After the bug fix she the amount of damage is dishes out is apparently too much. I mean she only needs 20 ammo to get to level 3 charge. Additionally with her turrets she can potentially do more than 250 dps . Games in lower tier must felt that she’s too oppressive hence the nerf.

How does beam width affect her shield breaking tho?
Okay, nerf it so she has a harder time to 1v1. Why the damage nerf then?
She’s been made worse than she was before the beam bug fix.

1 Like

So we all cry for sym, but not zarya, k

If they came for Ana they sure did miss because she’s easily the best support and second place isn’t even close.

you lose 30 damage over the course of a second…

that’s literally less damage than a punch lmao

1 Like

I think you missed the “They came” part.

All these chars were knee jerk reaction nerfed and were unplayable at one point

Considering 100% accuracy.

pretty easy to obtain in this build of the game.