These buffs are just

Never seen more sarcasm in one thread lol

Size might be from the player ignore system and the framework needed for that

2 Likes

But this isnā€™t sarcasm tho. It is what I genuinly think. It is good that they are finally taking care of things they have needed to a long time ago, and that makes me happy.

Umm what? Howā€™s Zen deserving a nerf but on the same list I donā€™t see a Tracer or Genji nerf?

So basicallyā€¦they nerfed Zen who has no mobility and his only defence which is right click against Tracers and Genji and other threats which jump on him? Yet Tracer who does millions of dmg and has one of the best mobility and one of the most strongest heroes didnā€™t get a nerf?

makes senseā€¦

Because his volley was a bit too good, they even stated so in the notes. He still can do a lot of great work with it, and he can still do a great work with his primary fire. Besides, he is a must pick in Pro meta right now, This will take him down a notch. Which is, while I feel bad for Zen players, I think it is also good, and bad at the same time.

Besides, they are not really nerfing his damage, or healing, discord in any way, just a slight adjustment to his volley. And if I remember correctly it goes faster than primary fire, no ?

Mate they nerfed his only defences while other DPS got buffed,you are putting Zen in such a crap stateā€¦only thing which is missing is another Tracer or Genji buff.

Very excited for the Reaper buffs! I canā€™t count the number of situations Iā€™ve been in where I needed to cancel Wraith Form. <3

As for the Zen nerf ā€¦ Iā€™ve seen literally zero ā€œDPS mainsā€ complaining about Zen recently on the forums. Pretty sure this change was made solely for pro play. But I guarantee youā€™ll see a bunch of people whining, blaming the nerfs on Tracer and Genji mains. XD

1 Like