There are 2000 players ahead of you

Yet all the streamers are up and running?

Edit*

Also stuck at 2,000 people ahead of me for 2+ hours

2 Likes

This is inaccurate. Streamers have seen disconnects and major issues as much as anyone else.

2 Likes

Oooh I’m down to 900 bois…

2 Likes

update: i’m at 900 now. we’ll see if i get dc again or not

Same thing happened to me about an hour ago

1 Like

I was looking around for an update- so they seriously have said nothing?

Down to 1k ahead of me. Heart-pounding gameplay

Welp boys good luck, I managed to get in.

1 Like

Also guys! Guys! My number dropped from 1999 to 899! I have hope!

You lost the game, you penetrated the queue too quickly

1 Like

More proof they’re whitelisted into a different reality than all of us.

Did anyone get through the 2000 players recently? (like in the last hour).

3 Likes

yup just got in. doing mystery heros lol

Bobby should’ve bought more servers but I guess that’d hurt his prize cash cow warzone which is a dying game.

I got on, played one game and it was lagged to hell with people teleporting all around. I think that was my internet though as I have to occasionally change my bandlock or restart my router every so often when it gets stuck at a lower speed (4g internet adventures).

So… after one game after an hour+ long queue, I had hoped that there was a grace period to log back in. There is not. After being offline for less than a minute, I’m not back to a 2k queue (which I think is actually a much longer queue but they capped the display at 2k now?).

I guess I can try the logging into another region thing again, but that sticks you with the new player “experience” and locks you out of numerous heroes.

they should let anyone go into training mode while waiting in que… lol shouldnt be to hard to make that offline.

1 Like

my question is why did they release WotLK classic a week before OW2 release so now I am sitting waiting in queue for the only 2 games I play…? but that WoD launch taught me a lesson, don’t take time off the day of an expansion release wait a couple days LOL

oh, good to know it isn’t just me. Last night the numbers seemed to count down fine, so this is at least a new bug.

2 Likes

Had a friend who was waiting to get in, was close to done when she had to drop off some food at her work and when she got back she was disconnected. Felt bad for her, since its her first time back in a long time.

crazy, 2000 for me too! i’m having a blast

whelp, looks like its broken for the rest of the day.