There are 2000 players ahead of you

my question is why did they release WotLK classic a week before OW2 release so now I am sitting waiting in queue for the only 2 games I play…? but that WoD launch taught me a lesson, don’t take time off the day of an expansion release wait a couple days LOL

oh, good to know it isn’t just me. Last night the numbers seemed to count down fine, so this is at least a new bug.

2 Likes

Had a friend who was waiting to get in, was close to done when she had to drop off some food at her work and when she got back she was disconnected. Felt bad for her, since its her first time back in a long time.

crazy, 2000 for me too! i’m having a blast

whelp, looks like its broken for the rest of the day.

I’ve compiled the most recent updates here. It’s been 20 hours. The updates say nothing.

2 Likes

All the early expansions I played were a broken mess on launch. They know these issues are coming it’s just easier to not spend cash up front to try stop them.

Gosh, that was one was something xD… I quit said expansion after a week haha…

Tested changing region in launcher again.

I can log into Europe still with no queue. :man_shrugging:

When you log into another region it still seems to matchmake to closer servers and still has the same ping.

Soooooo which one of us is 1999?

looks like they might be fixing it, I am at 800.

Still 2000 players ahead of me…been about half an hour now

Same here. At least that long

If you just started your long queue experience, you can try just exiting the game, changing your region to Europe and logging in.

Yesterday that did lock me out of heroes, but today that doesn’t seem to be happening. At least my first two games I wasn’t locked out of any.

They probably capped the displayed queue number at 2k so it gives you some hope, reality there’s probably 40k+ ahead of you.

honestly, I have no clue how to change regions, I am sure I just over looked it.

Little globe icon on the launcher page.

So coming back for a sad update, here is was at 1999 and dropping slowly but steady.

It hit 0 and then it gives me that stupid LC208 error message.

Damn it! Seriously this is over 24 hours now and I haven’t even seen the title screen.

200 players. 600. 2000. 200. zero, but it wont connect me. 3000 players.
i hate blizzard

Going on 30 minutes - there are 2,000 players ahead of me.

Is there actually anyone working to fix this at Blizzard and, if so, are they actually trained in how to do the job or are they just turning dials, flipping switches, and pushing buttons hoping it works out?

2 Likes