There’s only one Skin I want for Halloween Terror

That one Genji skin that was teased three years ago.

It’s been so loooong, can we please have it now??

1 Like

Sorry, but Reaper desperately needs his third Halloween skin and Mei and Mccree are really dying for new skins too.

8 Likes

Which one are you referring to?

1 Like

The one where Zenyatta gets a chef Ramsey skin and shoots you with meatballs. RAW meatballs.

6 Likes

He has two, and one of them is one of the best skins in the game.

Wait, was this sarcasm.

Nah, let’s give Ana another Halloween skin

pls no more Blizzard, she’s scary enough

1 Like

Part sarcasm, part prediction :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This one right here.

h ttps://d3watch.gg/?p=11925

1 Like

Wait is the demon fox concept art for d.va real!? Omg I want it!

If D.Va and Genji get NOTHING for Halloween and/or Christmas, I will go insane. It’s been about four years now.

D.va was just announced to get an all star skin so that won’t be happening probably

Lucio still got a Halloween skin after his All Star skin. I would exclude specialty/legacy skins from opportunities to get event ones.

Only thing it crosses out are future legacy skins, like Zarya got the Sinatraa skin so no ASG skin for her.

2 Likes

You say that like McCree or Mei have the most (they don’t). Besides, Mei hasn’t had a skin for well over a year now, so she is actually due one. Realistically, it should have been Summer Games though, as she’s never had a Summer Games skin (I also think Halloween and Christmas skins are generally quite tacky usually :shushing_face:).

Everyone talks about Swordsman but what about the Lord of the castle?

They were the most spoiled for a good period and Mei is definitely the emote Queen. I chose them in this case though because they have both legendary and epic skins for Halloween as well as highlights and other cosmetics.

I love Mei though and I certainly wouldn’t have begrudged her getting a Summer Games skin (though Honey Dew might as well be Summer Games) and I’d be in favor of an actual legendary worthy Winter Wonderland one as well.

In general, I just want everyone to get complete seasonal sets and just dislike repeats (especially on the highly festive events) when other heroes need it more.

Ah, that’s totally fair. I have just seen Mei used as an example of ‘having most skins’ a lot on the forums when this hasn’t been true for about two years. I assumed you were doing the same, so I apologise. She certainly is the emote queen though :joy:

1 Like

What are you talking about

In the link SpookySquid posted, near the bottom is an image of a demon fox D.va concept art

Funny how people jump to conclusions and get their hopes up when they see concept art. Not every “professional looking” concept art has to be from an artist officially working at Blizzard. Fans can be artists too, you know? :slight_smile:
It’s part of a fan skin competition on Facebook. Don’t know why squid chose that link instead of the actual Facebook post but yeah.
Maybe Blizzard decided to work with the artist and make an in-game skin version of that concept. It’s possible but I wouldn’t get my hopes up just because I saw some really good looking concept art. There’s plenty amazing fan made skin concepts and even virtual 3d models out there but just because they exist and look professional doesn’t mean they’ll end up in the game.

1 Like

Mei in a cuddly warm polar bear kigurumi/pajama