The way devs buff D.Va

OW Devs: “Lets revert nerfs, and call them new buffs”

D.Va: “Nice try”

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nerfing DM and then reverting the nerf to DM isnt gonna change anything, she is still gonna be the weakest tank.

1 Like
 Personally, I like the small change at a time approach over blizzards usual bash it with a hammer nerf/god mode buff approach to balance changes.

Don't forget the armor nerf revert will help her out against her usual nemesis' that have been wreaking havoc on her since the changes.

I still don't like micro missiles.  Unless your in pointblank range (which is impossible now with all the boop effects in game) you're never gonna get much use out of it.

While I have to agree that making small changes at a more frequent rate is a good way to handle hero balancing:

Sledge hammer nerfing a balanced hero into trash tier and then taking MONTH to even partially revert the nerfs is unacceptable.

1 Like

Literally no one: DM recharges too slow
blizz: So we’ve made DM recharge faster hopefully that helps the problem of her not being able to use DM due to the cooldown

4 Likes

To be fair, while it does not help decent Dva… It improves trashy Dva such as myself. :smirk: