The two MOST IMPORTANT questions regarding the beta:

1. Do reports work and impact the account in general?
  2. Could I please have the function to disable all chat channels back?
  • I am tired of the insults and threats with reports. That plus the fact I have been mass reported (and banned for up to two weeks) before makes me want to do the same I had to do on live servers: exit all channels of communication to peacefully play the game without the fear of losing my diamond 5-star+ level account.

Yes, if a player is actioned, they will be banned from the Beta and live.

That is a known bug and working to be resolved soon. In the meantime, I do believe command /hidechat still works.

3 Likes

Yup, just tried.
Thanks a lot for the quick and qualified answer!

1 Like

Alternatively, you could go into the Social menu while in the practice range and mute match/team chat from there, and it’ll stay that way until you close the game. If you do it this way, you’ll still see the messages that appear in chat when someone uses a voiceline like “group up” or something

This is what I did before they gave us the option to turn off the chat channels in options, and it worked like a charm :v:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks even more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have watched the 4 hours of Overwatch 2 yesterday and it says I have claimed my drop yesterday at 8:10 pm. But Overwatch 2 does not show up on my account when I click the dropdown where the NPR would be, any suggestions?

Yup, check one of the threads concerned with the issue:

Have a nice day! o/