The Treatment of Mercy Mains

Please read my final edit!

I am remaking this post now that I have calmed down and I am in a better mind set to be posting!

I prepared this for the mega thread, but it was shut again extremely quickly, so I wanted to make this a post.

Here goes:

Just lock the mega thread permanently.

There’s no point in keeping it up if we can’t even use it. It’s bad enough our feedback is shoved in there in the first place but now we can’t even use it as a safe place to discuss Mercy without getting unconstructive replies.

I’ve made my own mega thread that I want to be used for constructive feedback. A place where fellow Mercy mains can feel safe to comment their ideas without feeling like they’re being judged and berated by the rest of the community!

Edit 2:

Alright everyone.

I have read the first 10 comments and I want to apologise.

When I made this thread, I was very angry and should not have posted anything. Instead, I should have calmed down first and then posted something whilst I was in the right state of mind.

Hope you guys can forgive my stupidity!

Hope you’re all well :heart:

19 Likes

Then I’m not going to read the rest of your post.

Because that is disrespectful af.

26 Likes

I agree. Let Mercy mains have their opinions, and listen to them. I myself am a Mercy main who honestly doesn’t give a flying f about the changes and nerfs, but the devs should let them have a voice in the community.

5 Likes

Wow. The amount of entitlement in this statement is just mind boggling.

There are ways to correctly discuss problems, bugs, and other assorted concerns.

This is not one of them.

24 Likes

“We are reading your responses daily” btw.

Talking about disrespectful.

2 Likes

You’re not special, sunshine. Reaper mains are shafted. Bastion mains are left in the dark. Symmetra mains got reverse clapped by the changes. Doomfist mains lacked functional abilities.

Suck it up buttercup. Balance changes suck for everyone at some point and you certainly don’t have it the worst. Not every Mercy player is like the ones on the forums but the vast majority are extremely entitled to have their opinions be the last word in balance.

You’re not unique and neither is your hero situation. Get over it.

37 Likes

It is very annoying that they don’t care ._.

3 Likes

Pretty much. Remember how they posted about Mercy in a Junkrat thread instead of the megathread? Remember how they made a skit making fun of us? Remember how there’s been 9 megathreads and they haven’t even acknowledged us or the toxicity we’ve been through? Hmmmmmm.

7 Likes

I don’t even want to imagine how much Mercy mains would cry if they didn’t have the most powerful hero in the game.

Victims.

17 Likes

I apologize if I come off as rude here, but she is countered quite easily. If there’s a Mercy on the enemy team, just swap to someone who can kill her. Focus her down with your allies! It’s not that hard.

4 Likes

This argument has been debunked a hundred times and still you keep using it. JUST SHOOT HER HEAD LOOOL. She has dominated the support role for far too long and another nerf to her was expected. I doubt this will be her last nerf.

Please use a few of your brain cells at once, if this type of comments appear under the megathread then I completely understand why Blizzard refuse to listen to people there.

5 Likes

Mercy mains did this to themselves

You cant build a reputation whining and whining and then play victim when people dont want to hear you whine

9 Likes

Well, if some of you mercy mains didn’t show extreme reactions towards getting nerfed on the old forums and on the new one, maybe the devs would want communicate with you guys.

18 Likes

If Mercy is too “boring” now, learn a different healer for once.

Don’t get me wrong, the rework was a mistake, but most Mercy mains are mad because they can’t one-trick anymore, not because she’s genuinely broken.

8 Likes

Yeah ,it’s so easy that the pros can do it with their eyes closed

oh wait…

2 Likes

So what’s the point of the post if we are not going to have a disscusion?

Seriously. Forums are for disscusion, if you don’t want to have one i don’t understand the point of the thread.

4 Likes

Every “main” has whined about their nerfs, has everyone already forgot about the period of D.Va mains flooding the forums with complaints? It’s only natural to see more from Mercy players because of the amount of changes/nerfs compared to other characters.

4 Likes

And there you go, they are not obliged to listen to your opinions.
They do not need to listen to whining, they do not need to read the same thing over and over in the megathread that allways just boils down to ‘‘Revert mercy’’

5 Likes

It’s almost as if this was a forum and people are upset about their hero being nerfed 10 times into a boring, op rez bot. Lol at the people sucking off the dev team.

5 Likes

I am SO SURE they don’t care, it’s actually incredible.

1 Like