The "they listened" thread

I’m not ready to say that it’s a pc buff but its definitely a console nerf.

Well in PC GM her pick and winrate both went up, so that’s what I’m inclined to think is the outcome.

1 Like

It’s too early, and those numbers could easily recede once the initial “new patch notes” smell wears off.

Fair enough, I do think that was their intentions though even it ends up unsuccessful.

1 Like

This may be the biggest gap in logic I’ve seen in all of 2018.
We do not actually know how many of these were in fact made in response to community feedback, least of all that such feedback played a large part. All we know is changes happened.

If things like Scatter were removed… maybe… just maybe… here’s just an insane thought… maybe it’s simply because it was bad design and not just because people didn’t like it.

You can check Defense Matrix off that list. It used to last twice as long, but “muh kills.”

1 Like

Yea, D.va’s entire rework was because of forum whining, she actually became more statistically dominant after it.

Because it turns out that DM being longer wasn’t that big of a deal, and that her being able to just kill herself is one.

1 Like

I doubt it was me alone they listened to, but I think I was one of the 1st to recommend that transformation ults reload a hero after it ends; (ie Whole Hog, Tank Mode, Dragonblade)

And they listened

And nobody asked for or wanted ironclad to begin with so don’t act like they did something right by destroying Bastion.

Except there was giant uproar over it and they had laughed off the idea of changing it in the past (Goodman in particular)…I think it’s actually one of the easier “caved to community pressure” examples in the game actually…

1 Like

Again this isn’t a right choice thread…it’s a listening to community thread which if you pay attention to forums “NEVER happens”

1 Like

They’re not listening to us to fix it. They made a mess and you’re acting like they saved us from it but really they just screwed Bastion.

A) bastion was not broken BECAUSE of the insta nerf to ironclad…which is listed here because in terms of the topic is actually one of the best examples of listening to a community in the game (how many other changes have happened within a weeks time)

B) there is a bastion megathread for discussing what he needs…you can go talk about whether or not they’re ignoring him over there (and I’m sure you have)…this isn’t a bastion thread

1 Like

dont forget junkrat double mines (ofc i would be the person to notice that)

They listen to some things while ignoring other things (*cough* Mercy *cough* Bastion *cough* Competitive Play’s numerous issues).

Umm, it led to this position so it really did break him.

I’m not discussing what he needs, just that they caused a problem and “fixed” it which just made Bastion horrible. I’m contesting that they should have listened before the rework (we wouldn’t have had ironclad if they did), or if they “listened” they would have fixed him by now. The nerf came after ignoring us and they’re still ignoring us after the nerf.

This is a “they listened” thread so I’m talking about how they didn’t listen properly.

enlighten me?

Problems that people commonly complain about are toxicity, leavers, the lack of role queueing, and so on.

I also wish that you didn’t lose SR (or at least not as much as you would if you played the match to the end and lost) if you leave after somebody on your team leaves.

He was broken before and after…let’s be honest at least…

and I specifically mention the nerf to ironclad and not ironclad itself cause I honestly don’t remember I community had asked for it…but they sure as all hell backtracked immediately…not questioning your right to be angry…just that the thread is not about what decisions panned out positively…but we should all tread very carefully when we point fingers too… you can put just as much blame on the community for many changes that have happened…including some on the list

1 Like

I’m waiting for them to listen and nerf Hanzo. His primary fire is stupid.