The surprise is... Gray skins?

Not something we actually need? Like, idk…

Any kind of update on Overwatch 2?

6 Likes

Bruh why are you holding your hope up despite their track record.

13 Likes

Because there’s no way in hell they have reduced to having Grey skins as this HUGE SURPRISE…

1 Like

well based on what we got this year it technically is XD

1 Like

Just as an FYI, the next OW2 news we will be getting is at Blizzconline in Jan/Feb of next year

9 Likes

They pretty much always massively over hype things, expect, when hype would actually be deserved and then they don’t even bother with hype.

Though, honestly, I dunno why so many people ran wild with this one. It was pretty damn clear that the surprise was just going to be OWL related.

4 Likes

They better flood us with monthly OW2 updates after Blizzcon online to compensate for leaving us in the dark for over a year.

By the way I think only the Tracer gray skin will be obtainable during the grand finals.

The reveal is fine. A perfectly good one for many who are OWL fans or want the skin.

Now ask yourself this:

Why would OW2 news be posted on the OWL twitter page?

3 Likes

Correct.
Basically expect OW2 for maybe summer 2021 if we are lucky.

people have been asking for them for a while now

What is this grey skins about? OWL grey skins again or something?

Spring 2021 I strongly suspect personally… late Spring, so close to Summer.

I feel like they will most likely start either an open beta of release the game outright on the 5th anniversary of ow

Wait, where did they say they’ll release the gray skins? Am I not special anymore? ;(((

Wait, have 8 missed something?

Grey skins?

Wait, have i been missing something?? What’s the news about OWL gray skins??
Are we getting them like in game or what??

Its confirmed to be mid Feb

Is this speculation or something that’s happening?

@Sandy OWL posted this teaser

And below you can see people who already have the gray Tracer skin replying with this
https://twitter.com/uniqlorz/status/1311126023799369731

1 Like

i neeeeed to know, I want to continue being special. :pensive:

I wouldn’t mind the OWL white skins in the shop though…

Oh, seems to be only the Tracer skin and the white or light gray(?) version of the owl skin. There’s already the grand finals spray that has Tracer in it. Every other gray skin still have their original description