"The Support Changes Were Successful" except one

I think it was very successful but I think mercy can use a buff

1 Like

Mercy is balanced though and feels amazing to play.

2 Likes

I needed a good laugh today. But really she feels like garbage to play and has very little impact on any game mainly due to the fact that she can’t clutch heal anymore. You best bet with Mercy now is to damage boost through basically the entire fight and let a Ana or Moira or even a Lucio heal up the team and just top people off after the fight.

1 Like

“Whole” <- BTW and currently Ana is actually more of the support category than Mercy ever was.

2 Likes

Yes, because the 100% pickrate Mercy never happened. Totally.

12 Likes

That’s not even an argument.

4 Likes

Dude have you seen Bastion and Reaper’s fire rate??? Clearly OP. Pls nerf.

1 Like

The rework was probably successful in their eyes, it probably yielded the results they wanted.

I think whether or not you think it was successful is a non-factor to them. In fact that dev update and a blue post from a forum mod earlier this month basically confirmed this for me.

2 Likes

It did happen. That doesn’t excuse the piss-poor state she’s in now.

1 Like

I was replying to the thing I quoted, I wasn’t talking about Mercy right now, and I don’t really want to start this argument again.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the whole point of their reply? They just pointed out how wrong it is to say that Mercy has never been more of a support than Ana is right now when she was blatantly broken during her first months of Mercy 2.0. Sure she was balanced last patch and T-tier right now, but that has nothing to do with the argument that Morrov made :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now Ana is breaching that mark but whatever she’s “high skilled” so it doesn’t matter right?

1 Like

She’s nowhere near as popular and necessary as Mercy was.

2 Likes

4 supports>1 support. Now the must-pick status for Mercy is no more. I’m not saying Mercy is in a good spot, its just the changes were 100% successful.

6 Likes

Something tells me they are ignoring her for reason - like they want to get rid of her playerbase or just don’t want to answer the millions Mercy related questions so they won’t leave all Mercy mains heart-broken?
idk why but there’s a reason for them to do it and I don’t like the silence. Mercy is not fine and they need to something about her.

She’s getting up there. 40% pickrate meaning 80% In total for both teams is close to Mercy’s 90% pickrate.

2 Likes

Have your hero completely destroyed by a hot fix and then left in the corner as a pile of garbage for a year and a half.

Then talk to me about being ignored

2 Likes

mercy isnt being ignored she being given too much attention thats why she got nerfed so much

1 Like

You mean, except for Mercy, Ana (who’s OP now), Moira (who remains UP), and Brig (who has by far the most overrated problems in the entire hero lineup).

Once this patch goes live, Zen and Lucio will be the only supports remaining who are in a good place. What they’re doing to the support lineup is a joke. :-1:

2 Likes

nice meme