The strongest counter to Ashe?

Any hero that operates in close range.

2 Likes

Pretty much the same counters, snipers has

This is true from my experience. I don’t know how long it will be of course but I don’t see enough of the shot gun being used as an escape. And when I do it’s usually straight up or into a wall. Into a wall is like “Welp. That didn’t get you anywhere.” and straight up is usually like “I can wait for you to get back down here.”

Jesus these forums are so smart sometimes. Oh so if a tracer has NO RECALL and is bad enough to be caught by a SLOW FLYING PROJECTILE that has to be DETONATED, then, THEN tracer is pretty much dead?

WELL NO KIDDING M8.

:smiley: No offence but lol c’mon.

4 Likes

rolls eyes

It’s got a pretty lengthy range when thrown and it’s hard to see and even hear during a mess of Shields and other abilities. So the chances of just trying to pass through your team and not seeing it to avoid it is quite high.

I also made my point to express the fact if it’s damage boosted less mobile 200hp hero’s are caught and can’t survive it.

But sure take what I said out of context because I dared to mention Tracer. shrugs

Genji is the absolute GOAT against Ashe, everything she has he can throw back at her, and she slows down so much to aim it’s easy pickings for genji

1 Like

Dude you’re just adding more conditions to your already highly unlikely scenario. Tracer will have no problem with dynamite, she will destroy ashe.

What hero isn’t genji OP against 1vs1. He can even kill his counters if given time.

1 Like

I like shooting Deflect with the Coach Gun.

Double the knockback, double the fun.

It’s so funny to see how far they go, I knocked an Ashe over the connector from mini to mega on volskaya point A with genji

Ashe has a huge head box. You can constantly headshoot her if aim is decent… Indeed the problem is more of damage output and the kits that Ashe has. When sombra go near, she will be coached gun and then dynamited and done unless you know she does not have those and it is a more open space for somrba to dodge.

Mei?

• Her big critbox makes it easy to hit whith icicles.
  • As some already has pointed out, Ashe is weak close combat.
  • An Icewall on top of dynamite can render it useless.
  • Cryo-Freeze removes fire damage.

But this is the best reason why Mei is good counter to Ashe:

Yeah dude exactly I learned this the hard way lol a good Tracer can shred Ashe really quick. Dynamite is too slow and it’s impossible to hit her with Ashe’s gun if the Tracer has good blink Management. One can hope to use coach gun, throw a dynamite and blow it up in her face which requires quite a lot of skill to pull that off perfectly.

Oh and Genji, well he’s OP against anything that’s not a Brigitte. Usually wait for him to deflect so I can do super boop and re position myself against him. Last night he killed me with my own dynamite, it was pretty embarrassing and just run when he starts screaming in Japanese :sob::sob:

1 Like

1 - Doomfist : He destroy Ash easily and she can do nothing, even if she uses her knock back, he can get her again fast.

2 - Sombra: Easy to approuch and kill Ash. After hacked there no chance to scape. And sombra is the best counter for BOB. Any shield tank can hold BOB damage, including Reinhardt. BOB melts any shield easily. So hack him or freeze (Mei) are the only options. Plus: Sombra’s translocator removes the burning effect of Ash’s dynimite.

3 - Mei: Can freeze bob faster, even if she is taking damage by BOB. (sombra needs someone being focused by BOB to hack). And Mei can approuch safely to kill her, the only problem is the knock back, but with icicle and good aim, mei can finish the job. Plus: Cryofreeze removes the burnning effect too.

Genji ins’t a good option. Ash destroy him with her dynimite.

It’s almost like his kit is designed to catch people alone and punish them, it’s almost like genjis role is to isolate people or something.

That’s crazy

Hey I’m not saying it’s wrong, it just makes for a bs hero. Just like a widow that does all headshots and pwns the team is a bs long range hero. Genji is a short range bs hero but he doesn’t need to get headshots, just spam giant hitbox abilities.

1 Like

A second Ashe?

I was playing “no limits” last night and I noticed Ashe (unlike other high damage DPS) is very quiet moving about. Got snuck up on by other Ashe players when I was trying to snipe from a rooftop and vice versa was able to walk up directly behind other players without their notice and pop em in the head.

In all seriousness though, she seems to struggle against tanks. And I had a lot of trouble dealing with an enemy Reaper up close one match.

Yeah that 1k damage in less than 2sec hanzo is like a freaking elephant… /s

Well:

Dva, Winston, Genji and Sombra make her unplayable.

The gun-Push is a joke as escaping ability. I found GENJi as the harder counter honestly

Hey, it’s early in the morning and I try never to think about Hanzo if I can help it, give me a break! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Road and shields like others snipers.
But more Road her head shot does “nothing” to him.