The Sombra Skin: Which Side Are You On?

I don’t have a horse in this race since I don’t really play sombra, but I think it should be released for purchase.

I’m actually a fan of legacy skins. I think it’s fun to see some exclusive skins in the game. It’s something very special. But they did promise to release demon hunter sombra this year. If they hadn’t made that promise I would say keep it a legacy.

3 Likes

Hmm…

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

1 Like

They said we’ll get it in 2019 and naturally I don’t support lies. Just make it available already, it can’t be that hard.

11 Likes

I don’t really get it.

In any case, at some point by the end of this year, the skin should be made available in some fashion.

1 Like

It was a JoJo joke, if you don’t get it than disregard it, all in good fun.

I agree, I’m not sure what reason they’d have to pack-peddle.

Coolbreeze

4 Likes

I am not picking any sides, I am just stating the facts.

It was said that the skin will be available in 2019. Granted, it isn’t over yet, but skin being moved to “legacy” raises a couple of questions.

4 Likes

Tell that to Oni and Officer :roll_eyes:

They had plenty of months to play with it. It’s like buying a skin from last year at 1k instead of 3k when it came out.

That value of new decreases with time.

1 Like

They promised it would be available to the general public, it should be made available to the general public.

Anything less would be false advertising.

Although at the end of the day, it’s a cool, but mediocre skin and I don’t play Sombra that much so it’s not the end of the world.

5 Likes

They’ve got plenty of time left in 2019 to release it. Saying they won’t now is counting your chickens far too early.

It’s probably easier to tag it as Legacy now and change it later then to make a special category for it now.

1 Like

I’m glad to see so many agree with my opinion, but I remember that not long ago a vocal amount were upset that it would be available to others that didn’t buy the ticket. I almost felt that I was a severe minority in this regard.

Coolbreeze

Exactly.

Besides she has a lot of cool skins already. Missing out on one right away ain’t gonna brake you or me xD

1 Like

The completionist in me is hurting, though. I want everything. Literally.

Coolbreeze

Regardless of what Blizzard decides - if they screw the players on this they can guarantee many will never ever show the least bit of interest going forward with these kinds of tactics… random loot boxes are one thing, locking and forever giving no option to something they said would be available later is another.

2 Likes

I can agree to an extent, however I think it’s important to be sure to keep our request civilized. I see too many posts on this demanding the skin and insulting Blizzard over this skin, which is absolutely unacceptable.

Coolbreeze

I don’t care, personally.

It was an exclusive item for BlizzCon. If it stays that way, cool. They did say it would be available in 2019, but they shouldn’t make it available for a dinky 1,000 credits. That puts it on the same level as every base legendary skin, which it’s not. If they decide to release it, they should preserve some of its exclusivity.

I personally like watching the entitlement and impatience on the forums.

2 Likes

I think if they do drop it for everyone it needs to be behind a pay wall, others had to pay to get it so should you, kinda like the lucio emote. I think at minimum it should be $10 for the skin, seeing how much people had to pay for it through blizzcon I think a 4th of the price is fair.

so long as it doesn’t become available through credits, I think its fine.

1 Like

The best thing is to make it a 3000 coin option available during anniversary only.

1 Like

This is why I’m glad OWL skins don’t show up mandatory to pad the numbers (or make it more hell to scroll through your skins)

1 Like

I agree, I feel it will be premium, and I’m ok with that because I would love to support this game further with amazing skins like the Atlantic/Pacific skins they’ve shown so far.

Coolbreeze

I don’t think they’ll add it in now that Anniversary rolled out, though.

I imagine it’ll be available behind a cheaper paywall, definitely cheaper than the BlizzCon tickets.

I guess I just don’t care because I got the virtual ticket to BlizzCon for the panels, and the skin was just a plus lol.

1 Like