The Sigma trailer

Can we just talk about how good Sigma trailer is

7 Likes

No lie! I doubt Sigma will have a big role in OW2’s storyline, but I’d love to see more of his role in the Talon organization

4 Likes

It’s so intense and the feeling changes so erratically. Perfectly written.

2 Likes

It was like the Mind mess of the Trailer and it was like as if you were on something.

1 Like

I think I understand what you mean … it seems like a character written from nothing, a bit like what happened for Baptiste at his debut. but if Bap had his chance to get an insight into his story, Sigma was completely silent.

the trailer and bio is literally the only clue we have of this character.

3 Likes

I think it’s the best character trailer they did just because of how bold and different it was. “Bold” meaning that it didn’t use the same ol easily approachable language and visuals. I even watched some reaction videos and people were like “WTF?”. I loved that. And I kind of still love (and hate) how confused people are about his character i.e. some deem him “just a villain” when there’s so much more to it.

Actually, I recall people who were disappointed in how he acts in-game because they expected the usual evil mad scientist route. Me? I absolutely adore how he kind of ended up being the opposite. Sure, he has his deranged moments but compared to the rest of the Talon cast who try to be all edgy and **** he comes across downright pleasant, even a bit silly sometimes. I find these contrasts way more charming and interesting. He quite honestly was the first character that really made me wonder: “What happens next with him?” Sure, I might have been interested of character traits and history before but none made me question their future like Sigma did.

5 Likes