The Requirements For Level 3

If you’re quick you’ll notice a little blue dot next to a post you haven’t read before. When it disappears it means that post/topic has been counted as “read/viewed”

I’ve never tried it, but I’ve heard a good way to rack up viewed posts quick is to go to the Mercy megathread, scroll very far out and then start scrolling down.

That’s what that is.

How many posts you have seen.
If you’re dedicated, you can get it done in like one or two hours.
Just go through the fourms and open all the boards that have 100+ replies on them.
Split screen and do something else (like watch a video) on the other side while you just scroll through the posts.

Wow, what an oppressive system just to add some gifs* and be able to link in a forum.

My biggest hangup is not being able to link things. It’s the internet in 2018 for Pete’s sake.

2 Likes

I got suspended twice and still got it. You will be fine.

1 Like

4 Likes

The mot ridiculous thing is you can’t even post links from the overwtach fourm.
You can’t link to an announcement unless you’r level 3.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know what more I can do to achieve level 3.
I thought I have everything necessary for it, but I guess not. Oh well.

It seems like as time goes on they tack on more ridiculous requirements for it.

The system is junk imo and completely superfluous.

1 Like

You’ve only got 58 days visited in total, which means you took a multi-day break at some point that probably wrecked your visiting streak.

Just keep reading, responding, and liking things and you’ll make it.

Level 3 is really just for forum regulars and power-users. So not having it isn’t a huge deal.

i’m lying. having it is awesome!!!

I have been suspended in the past and still have level 3. Level 3 isn’t impacted if you had been suspended prior to it, but you can lose it if you get suspended.

I dunno how it works, I’m not sure anyone knows for sure either.

It has to be continuous 50 days…?

Welp, sounds like I am going to do some automation work tonight.

Goes to check his forum trust level and surprise surprise

1 Like

Reading 20,000 posts is disproportionate compared to the other requirements. I’ve only read 10,000 posts, but I’ve far passed the others.

I’m at level 2, I’m getting close.

ive had that for like 3 weeks now and im not level 3

I wish I was level 3…Only got to level 2 even with the amount of work I’ve put in so far. :cry:

basically spend more time on the forums than in the actual game to KEEP level 3 because they will drop it.

But if I’m on the forums all the time and very little in the game what do I really have to offer the forum community? (Seems a bit much…)

yeah almost like they don’t want you to know the game gets stale pretty easily especially with how horrid matchmaking can be.