No

Yes

Yes

Nah :goat:

1 Like

No
No
No
Wouldn’t do anything. Just because I don’t like something doesn’t nullify its right to exist and be played by the people who do run, watch, and enjoy it.

2 Likes

1 occasionally
2 yes
3 yes

1 Like

i like goats i like watching goats

i hardly play goats - fewer than 6 times in its existence (in soloQ)
out of maybe 100s of games

1 Like

Playing GOATS in comp is very very rare for me. Barely ever happens.

I do love the comp and I love watching it. I prefer watching real teamplay where every player matters, strategy and coordinated plays as opposed to seeing which widowmaker can click a head first.

2 Likes

Idk that was a /s

Goats is a mix of things. Deleting a hero doesn’t change much, since they can be replaced.

In ranked right now, goats is barely played and is hard countered by multi DPS comps.

The way blizzard went about needing goats was good. They decreased the amount of value heroes can get for their team, but increased their individual value to compensate. (Like zen nerf but keeping his own dps.)

As I basically always play support I cant exactly influence this but I usually go DPS over tank… so no

Dive > GOATS

Cant answer as I find OWL as a whole rather boring. I watch it from time to time but its not because I want to see the 3-3 matchups

More heroes to create more synergies and more options to counter GOATS (and any other meta). I wont do anything with the sole purpose of destroying GOATS though, no need for a 2nd Brig

1 Like

Q1: No only sometimes when it was viable
Q2:Yes it makes you feel that you are working as a team
Q3:No

1. No not at my rank
  2. When it worked it was fun to me rolling over teams.
  3. Brig nerfs made it harder to watch because Brig could at least stun Rein out of shield which opened up whole team to get killed in pro play.

Yes.
No.
No.
Two/Two/Two

I refuse to play goats because it got boring fast

I would either buff pharah, hammond, and reaper in suitable ways, or force 2-2-2.

1. No . I live in the gold elo when I do play comp for a couple hours each season. Didn’t see it.

2. Yes . From the limited messing around with it in QP yeah it was fun, but I’m not disillusioned enough to believe we were anywhere near playing it properly due to very little communication.

3. No . I don’t watch OWL (not my thing), and if I am going to watch someone else play it’ll be for vod reviews or stream coaching.

1 - Tried a few times.
2 - No.
3 - No.
4 - Idk.

I don’t mind playing it, but in ladder, as Jeff explained, we aren’t really playing it to the extent of the pros in OWL, so I suppose that would techincally be a “Not really”.

I’m indifferent to it. I believe it exists due to the underlying problems in the game as a whole. I don’t think the comp itself is a problem.

No. But then again, I don’t care to watch OWL in general, so take that as you will.

A rework that includes reverting Mercy back to having Mass Rez + Tweaks would be what I would do, first and foremost. I think the issue is not just GOATS, but also the fact that Ult spam and Power creep is so prevalent in the game, and during Mass Rez, such problems didn’t exist. There aren’t many ways to punish recklessly spamming all your ults through a choke to win a push, especially in 2CP. I believe reintroducing Mass Rez will fix that problem without making drastic changes to ults across the board (which I would assume would be the way riskier and more problematic alternative).

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
Rework brig or just generally disable health and cc stacking in the game altogether tho this would completely break the game by making mobility so broken beyond belief.

1 Like
  1. Rarely do I ever play GOATS in comp
  2. Yes, but only if the Lucio is good. If the lucio knows when to properly speed then it makes you feel powerful af as reinhardt.
  3. Unpopular opinion: GOATS was more fun to watch than dive.
  4. Delete Lucio. He is the main enabler of GOATS. But I don’t want to do that because aside from GOATs, he’s pretty balanced.

Q1
Only once so far
Q2
Yes
Q3
I dont like watching overwatch for pure gameplay usualy. So i didnt even had chance to watch goats in action.

If you dont like watching OW, I would recommend OWL (my bro doeant like watching OW but loves OWL). yes its mostly GOATS, But the analysts do quite a good job telling you how certain plays went down. The finals, yesterday were awesome, full of combat and skill

If OWL isnt something you would want to watch, thats ok, you be you

I dont like watching pro play, its not interesting, i know how it goes with owl, and i have no interest in it like any other one.

1 Like