The PTR patch fixes absolutely no important bugs

Not the competitive queue error starting game bug, not the one where it’ll start competitive games with only 5 players on one of the teams and waste everyone’s time, and not the one that keeps giving healers POTG.

I haven’t even heard half of the bugs mentioned.

These devs have a long history of fixing useless bugs, fun bugs that don’t influence gameplay, and bugs that no one even knows about, whilst leaving the game-breaking bugs in the game. Remember where you could photobomb the hero section screen on Watchpoint: Gibraltar? It was removed even though it didn’t affect gameplay. The huge sprays on the Numbani spawn door? Fixed, and it didn’t affect gameplay.

Meanwhile Hanzo has his hitbox becoming wonky when walking into walls, where his head hitbox isn’t where his actual head is.

Are you talking about yesterday’s PTR patch or the mysterious one today with no notes?

I don’t believe this one is actually a bug. The algorithm was changed, but probably a bit too much.

Fixing useless bugs? What does that even mean? A bug is a bug and it should be fixed.

This one

I thought it was just me

I figure the PTR is just the base layer platform they are gonna stack balance changes onto later.

Like setting out a table cloth.

The just updated things on PTR in a try to cover their mess with Echo and people focus on Tracer or Bug or something.