The Prejudice against heroes post and why it triggers me

Yesterday I made a topic about how people get judged for playing genji and how it’s disgusting. Then someone flags it and I’m silenced for a day, later that day someone makes a post about prejudice against main heroes in general that is way more chill and not at all offending in any way. THEN HE GETS HIS/HER POST LOCKED. Tell me how it was offending the COC. I don’t know how, and I think this is crazy, the dude was so nice in his post and he still got locked. Why?

3 Likes

That’s the post I was referring to.

Hi, I recently started to play a lot of Bastion in qp…

wanna talk about prejudice? :confused:

You poor soul, I’ll give you a virtual cookie because why not.

2 Likes

Thank you, I have some chocolate for you. Trade? :slight_smile:

I didn’t see your post, but the post to which you’re referring was a little disingenuous, which is what led to it getting locked.

Considering you’re talking about throwing fecal matter at people, I have a sneaking suspicion as to why your thread may have been removed…

2 Likes

Just make sure your post isn’t just about my thread and your thread. Pretty sure it’s against the CoC or something like that

Though just an FYI, my thread was locked because there was a certain person on that thread that decided to attack me and derail the thread :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The comment said “to stop the conversation from devolving any further”, which usually means the post isn’t a problem but that people are flaming each other in the replies.

Honestly, though, it looked like a pretty average topic to me. I’m not sure if some replies were deleted, or if the moderator was just overreacting.

There was an individual on that thread that was being quite aggressive and was attacking me and that led up to the thread derailing.

I won’t say their name but if you are curious to know who it was I would personally look for the hidden comment

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was an overreaction, though again, considering the OP was one who has made all kinds of generalizations of the type the post attempted to shut down throughout the forum, it’s possible they realized it, as well.

Yea I saw it, I think I completely lose all respect for x person.

4 Likes

I have it on good authority that such a person would consider the lack of respect from such people as a sign of doing something right, so never fear!

Hey everyone. Just in case you haven’t read the forum rules recently, posting about deleted or locked posts or threads is a violation of the forum rules. Just to avoid further confusion, I’m locking this thread because it’s in violation of those rules.

1 Like