The OW2 Rio mission cinematic felt too short

Also Jeff, we were wondering in another thread if you could create some social features or spaces, parts of the game where you can interact with other characters, show off emotes etc. Something more environment focused for people that just want to chill and say hi.

The more chilled out people are the better.

From what I could gauge at Blizzcon, they’re keeping pace with industry and constantly looking to improve their workflow/pipelines. This includes the modeling/art/cinematics side of things.

But I’m also quite sure this includes a lot of global outsourcing - subcontracting the new lucio face (which looks horrible btw) out to a small group in China so ATVI can test the waters on this sort of business model. If it works, they’ll prob double down and shift more resources away from Irvine.

Mercy or Echo can just jump after him

1 Like

You say that as if Blizzard puts effort into making anything anymore.

Any plans to add our selectable skins for missions? Or is it a design choice?

Quality > Quantity.

Yes the Storm Rising’s cinematic was longer, but the Rio Mission’s cinematic was far better and included a lot more.

I’d rather have higher quality cinematic cut scenes that actually contain content instead of longer ones that barely show anything.

1 Like

yassss

ps going to make all my Emojis this way now >:]

you shut up and stop embarrassing us in front of Papa Jeff >:[

2 Likes

I mean, of course Lucio didn’t die. He dropped the beat before he “dropped”.

I’m gonna leave now.

im glad we have confirmation on every story mission getting a cutscene. cant wait for some OW tuber to make a 10 minute long video about it
:roll_eyes:

Can we expect a long and important mission for every character?

I play a lot of lucio and he dies a lot.

1 Like

don’t be rude infront of Jeff jeez man :frowning:

1 Like

Well then maybe he should tell his team to get off their asses and fix the game. I’m tired of waiting for this game to improve.

In the first mission, but will he later in the game? Only time will tell

aint nobody ask you to wait bro

2 Likes

yo thats spoilers what the hevk

For something that wasn’t finalized, the animation in that intro was phenomenal.

He said he doesn’t die. It doesn’t mean he won’t be cripple so bad his left in a cast for the rest of his life :joy:

Hey Jeff. The Animated movie stuff is great. Keep it up. We enjoy it. Thank you!

Btw. It would be really cool if we had a more Dark and Sinister backstory for Widow and her story that goes with her and Talon. One of those Animated shorts. :slight_smile: (Beyond the “ALIVE” one).

Also looking forward to a Mercy one!