Xenoblade my friend😂

You must watch it.

Tell me when you are done with life is strange and such😁

I’ll show you something

1 Like

I am done with “The last of us” including the DLC so I am free :wink:

1 Like

Plus I have just finished the final exams today so I am officially free hehe

I would advise you to watch my favourite game, but only if you have a lot of time.

By time I mean, watch it chapter by chapter, or however you want, I’ll send you the link to the guy who does all the cutscenes perfectly👌

On discord😁

okay ^^
I prefer watching on my tongue language (the youtuber) so I will then look if a youtuber I love played it (it’s not the only portuguese youtuber I like xD, he is not even portuguese from Portugal but I am fine with brazilian)

1 Like

It’s OK Ivan , she forgives you, mistakes happen!

2 Likes

1 Like

Heya, we are still looking into how to approach this. Thanks for your patience while we do that. <3

9 Likes

I really appreciate the love you all are giving this thread, thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your response (/^▽^)/
I love the effort of yours in trying to solve this. It’s so much appreciated! Thank you :heart:

Have a great day!

Also, since it’s Akai’s birthday, we have some cakes :yum:

There you go :blush:

Cake
3 Likes

No prob, take your time😁

Let’s do this people

1 Like

Wow that is actually my favorite song from that game as well! You have great taste, my friend!

1 Like

Thank you very much😁

I love it! Thanks a bunch! (^ω ^ = ^ ω^)

2 Likes

Goodnight everyone😁

Sleep well

1 Like

lol i’ve always read this thread but nothing more, but u’re so chill and i love how do u manage to lock all the toxicity away, so here i am :smile:

1 Like

Its the power of overmojis. Those toxic users are uninterested in such things. And we are more active in the discord server. Join us if you want. We have cookies :cookie: and warm milk :milk_glass:

In this thread, toxicity is left out
I am glad you like it ^^

Exactly, and jam also guards this place, so it’s in good hands, no toxicity here😁

Let’s do this people❤️