3 Likes

You’re welcome ^^ :grin:

3 Likes

Wholesome.

4 Likes

Wholesome. hhshdhfh
xD

3 Likes

I found this song and oof, it’s goooood!
4 Likes

I can’t believe I never visit this thread.

Hello, Haychii

4 Likes

Hey there ^^
How are you doing?

3 Likes

Good :slight_smile:
I could use an espresso.
What heroes do you play?

3 Likes

:sparkles: :sparkles:

Here is your espresso :grin:

I play Moira, Mercy, D.Va, Brigitte. Sometimes I play Reinhardt too xD I am more of a support player! What about you?

4 Likes

Thanks, I needed dem beans.

Ooh, you play the more fantasy heroes. I like those too, so I’m a tank main, my favorite is Sigma but Reinhardt and Winston are also a lot of fun.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: I don’t know many people that love Sigma ^^
It’s nice seeing some tank mains :3 I personally find tanking fun, but some heroes are kind of boring xD

3 Likes

We’re around, he’s so cool.

I don’t think tanking is boring, you’re where the fight is. Tanks with mobility and lower hp are nice, yoh can sustain yourself a bit. I dunno, its basically like dps to me.

Supports are fun to though, I really like Baptiste, he’s really good

3 Likes

Same ^^

I do too ^^ I wanted to main him, but Idk xD

3 Likes

I think he’s a good hero to main, he’s basically a main support and an off support.

3 Likes

Awwwww I did not notice that you are the OP of this thread :hugs:

3 Likes

Yeah ^^ I probably need some practice with him. He isn’t that easy :thinking:

3 Likes

Hehe ^^
Hey there :smiley:
How are you doing?

3 Likes

I am really hungry but I am preparing sth right now :grin:. And I will que next week for comp I guess.
how are you?

3 Likes

Sounds good ^^ I hope you enjoy your meal! Good luck with comp as well :3 Which role are you gonna play?

I am doing nice btw ^^ What about you?

3 Likes

I dont have a main role anymore. Usually I just place Tank in diamond, support in very high plat and play to dia or place in dia. And DPS is the role I do not care about and farm CP for the golden guns. I am not good, not bad as DPS. I have my moments where I get to be praised…but…eh. :joy:
Mostly I am “good”.

I am also fine I guess. Ty for asking.

3 Likes