The overmoji café: re

Maybe you should celebrate gettin’ it over with?

1 Like

Have you ever made a decision that was stupid and you’ve just come to regret?

1 Like

First off, 1. Ngl… I kinda forgot the forums existed
And 2. I kinda wish I could come back to the Discord server… I’m lonely… but that’s what I get for making one stupid decision because I was bored…
Also, for anyone who doesn’t know what I’m talking about or who I am, my name in the server was Espeon Maid, and what happened was I said something with the intention to have a conversation, but me being autistic turned it into an argument, and there were some people who were already kinda done with my :ox::poop: and it pushed them too far

1 Like

Lol, what’s up with the sudden 2-2-2 post hates. Some saying that it was “introduced” but I can’t find any legit source to that. Anyone know if it’s just bs or is actually implemented?

2 Likes

Well if I waste my GB’s on 78123713 Overwatch updates I could check it out for ya.

1 Like

Applying ice everytime. My headache…

2 Likes

Oof… hope you feel better man

2 Likes

chocolate pudding is my FAVORITE dude

1 Like

It wasn’t one stupid decision as it had become a regular occurrence, which sucks cause you were doing so well at one point when I told you to not provoke other people. I really wanted to see you hopefully turn things around but you can’t deny it happened too frequent to be forgivable.

Although, I’m glad that you’ve acknowledged where you went wrong, just a shame its happened so late :frowning:

2 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b41efe67c1f3818651f50152f1f37be9/tenor.gif?itemid=9753743

2 Likes

Success, i finally reached plat in overwatch.

6 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Good Job! :grin: hopefully the climb continues for you

2 Likes

Good job!! Keep it up :smiley:

1 Like

It seems like I can’t edit the thread or the thread title??

Anyways today is Camera Day

1 Like

Hey all!
It seems like I can’t edit this thread anymore even after contacting the customer support for help.

I have no idea what to do. I can’t even backup the thread because I can’t edit it.

1 Like

You really are pushing the limits of Discourse here lmao

2 Likes

Have to talked to Myst or the OW mods about it?

1 Like

I tried on a post but none of them replied

2 Likes

Hm. I’d wait until Myst makes his OWL post today, and try to talk to him then.

1 Like