The overmoji café: re

Days are coming back tomorrow :slight_smile:

I can finally have internet whenever I want xD

4 Likes

Also, this is random, but where in the world is SpunkyPotato? Was he perma-banned?

1 Like

I remember that name but I don’t remember who he has.

2 Likes

He was that one troll who made bait posts on nerfing characters.

2 Likes

Oh I remember. He was really cool xD

2 Likes

Well that never occurred me, but I think you could. If you need help you could call their parents for help on choosing too

1 Like

Well it’s obviously possible since you’ve already done it :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I wouldn’t do it since I wouldn’t buy a swimsuit for myself before trying it on (there’s a high chance it won’t fit right), but if you have confidence in finding one they’ll like and it will fit them… I’m sorry, what was the question again?

If this isn’t a surprise gift, you also have the option of going shopping with them and letting them pick out their gift.

2 Likes

Well let’s hope SpottyBlue is sending the swimsuit to an actual friend. Some people treat acquaintances as ‘friend’ just because they’ve said a word or two to them.

Hopefully he’s not like this sicko like this guy in the link who gives swimwear to people he barely know (but he still call them ‘friends’) and imagine them in swimwear inappropriately :

pictr -dot- com/images/2019/05/02/0td9BV.jpg

1 Like

Most of them? You mean you actually send swimsuit to people you barely know? Weird. What for? What if they don’t swim?

1 Like

Ah, so did ALL your recipient of your swimwear gift told you they are happy with your gift?

1 Like

Yes.
They like it. I also bundle them with diving mask too.

1 Like

Wow how many boys and girls have you send swimwear to already? How do you really know they like it?

How to know they really appreciate your gift? Do they wear it when you go swim with them?

2 Likes

Yes, mostly males, if going to Sunway Lagoon.

1 Like

Since you frequently send swimwear to people and according to you all of them are happy with your gift, why are you still asking people if it’s okay?

I don’t get it…

1 Like

Imo I think it’s a bit weird to gift someone a swimsuit, but I’m also nowhere near any beaches so I rarely swim. If swimming is something you guys do a lot then I don’t see anything inappropriate about it at all.

2 Likes

I live in Malaysia. Got beaches and islands.

2 Likes

Give me your password and I will give you free vbucks

www.fortnitefreevbuckstotallynotscam.com

3 Likes

Oh My Lord, That sounds like the best deal ever! :scream:

3 Likes

I’m betting 1 vbuck you guys want me to ask a really off-topic question.

Or, well, not really a question but----

2 Likes

ikr!?

3 Likes