The overmoji café: re

Thanks. I would post that myself, but because I had a break from posting here, forum decided to punish me with rank decay xd

3 Likes

But Unvanishable Super Black Kamehameha is BAAAAALANCED

I played the beta and the combat does feel pretty smooth
I’ve only since the videos due to the beta never working for me.
The fact you share a health meter seems rather redundant to me. Similarly to the last J-Stars. It probably won’t last too long considering the casual nature of the game. Not that being casual is bad. It’s just not my cup of tea.

Bleach seemed ok but I soon grew rather bored with it. According to some of my friends, that was for the best. The manga really went down hill.

Jojo, HXH, FOTNS, YYH are all outstanding series and instant classics. Good choices.

I never got into One Piece. 900+ Episodes with too much filler and not many characters I liked.

I have an incredibly complicated relationship with Dragon Ball to say the least. Super was a big let down for me but i’m curious to see where the series goes now.

1 Like

Just another day in the life of Jimmy Nutrin!

4 Likes

just another day in the life of Tammy Turnbrun

3 Likes

I can confirm it plays better then j-stars, i could see it lasting as long as xenoverse 2 if they give it a similar amount of support, there’s no moves that are particularly triggering so there’s that, a downside to what i played is the timer feels too short, i’ll give more thorough criticism once the game actually comes out though.

My recommendation is the manga if you ever want to get into it, there’s obviously no filler and it’s a far quicker way to catch up, there’s also the manga boxsets.

hey that’s my job

1 Like

ominous

Um, excuse me?

So…who’s going to flag it? (yes i am joking)

I will

I may have done it for real

1 Like

Are you okay Kristal?

I am fine

1 Like

Glad to hear it! (Did you seriously flag Jacob’s comment?)

1 Like

maybe. It was a real life threat!

Sometimes you scare me!

XD Hey Kristal, good to see you.

Been a while since I’ve been here

2 Likes

phew. Kingdom Hearts 3 didn’t make you abandon the forums. I am good btw

2 Likes