The overmoji café: re

That’s kind of vague, jojo’s bizarre adventure?

Could you give me more of a description?

They also scream something like “URA” and “DAMNU” when they do a fighting move.

Yep i’m still thinking of jojo’s bizzare adventure, if it’s not that then come back with more descriptions of it.

Let’s see… I remember they had an odd sense of fashion and some of the characters had references to rock bands and their songs. There was this one pink guy (no, not Filthy Frank) that was called Killer Queen.

Yep that’s definitely jojo’s bizarre adventure, there’s no mistaking it now.

Alright then, what is it about?

There’s multiple parts and each part has a different story and cast of characters.

Here’s the premise to part 1

In 1868, Dario Brando saves the life of an English nobleman, George Joestar. By taking in Dario’s son Dio when the boy becomes fatherless, George hopes to repay the debt he owes to his savior. However Dio, unsatisfied with his station in life, aspires to seize the Joestar house for his own. Wielding an Aztec stone mask with supernatural properties, he sets out to destroy George and his son, Jonathan “JoJo” Joestar, and triggers a chain of events that will continue to echo through the years to come.

Here’s the premise to part 2

Half a century later, in New York City, Jonathan’s grandson Joseph Joestar discovers the legacy his grandfather left for him. When an archeological dig unearths the truth behind the stone mask, he realizes that he is the only one who can defeat the Pillar Men, mystical beings of immeasurable power who inadvertently began everything.

Here’s the premise to part 3

Years after an ancient evil was salvaged from the depths of the sea, Joutarou Kuujou sits peacefully within a Japanese jail cell. He’s committed no crime yet demands he not be released, believing he’s been possessed by an evil spirit capable of harming those around him. Concerned for her son, Holly Kuujou asks her father, Joseph Joestar, to convince Joutarou to leave the prison. Joseph informs his grandson that the “evil spirit” is in fact something called a “Stand,” the physical manifestation of one’s fighting spirit which can adopt a variety of deadly forms. After a fiery brawl with Joseph’s friend Mohammed Avdol, Joutarou is forced out of his cell and begins learning how to control the power of his Stand.

However, when a Stand awakens within Holly and threatens to consume her in 50 days, Joutarou, his grandfather, and their allies must seek out and destroy the immortal vampire responsible for her condition. They must travel halfway across the world to Cairo, Egypt and along the way, do battle with ferocious Stand users set on thwarting them. If Joutarou and his allies fail in their mission, humanity is destined for a grim fate.

Here’s the premise to part 4

The year is 1999. Morioh, a normally quiet and peaceful town, has recently become a hotbed of strange activity. Joutarou Kuujou, now a marine biologist, heads to the mysterious town to meet Jousuke Higashikata. While the two may seem like strangers at first, Jousuke is actually the illegitimate child of Joutarou’s grandfather, Joseph Joestar. When they meet, Joutarou realizes that he may have more in common with Jousuke than just a blood relation.

Along with the mild-mannered Kouichi Hirose and the boisterous Okuyasu Nijimura, the group dedicates themselves to investigating recent disappearances and other suspicious occurrences within Morioh. Aided by the power of Stands, the four men will encounter danger at every street corner, as it is up to them to unravel the town’s secrets, before another occurs.

And here’s the premise to the current season part 5

Naples, 2001. Giorno Giovanna is a small-time crook with one big dream—to become a “Gang-Star.” No ordinary thief, Giorno has a connection to the remarkable Joestar bloodline, and possesses a Stand named Gold Experience. His dream starts to become reality when he meets Bruno Buccellati, a mobster from the gang Passione and a fellow Stand user himself. Realizing that they share similar ideals, and both disagree with the gang’s harmful affairs, Giorno reveals his goal to Bruno: with Bruno’s help, he will reform Passione by overthrowing the boss.

As Giorno becomes a member of Passione, and is inducted into Bruno’s squad, he discovers that it is no simple gang; its numbers are teeming with Stand users. Now confronted by other squads of differing loyalties and unpredictable caliber, their goal to change the gang from the inside out will be a tough one. Taking on these adversaries, Giorno attempts to rise through the ranks and inch closer to the boss, a man who is shrouded in mystery.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s a lot to take in. Sounds like a strange, but funny and unique concept.

1 Like

I recommend watching it all in order because everything connects.

1 Like

I can see that. You even got Italians in Part 5.

1 Like

Just watch this.
2 Likes

I need some actual positivity rn. These forums can wear me out so easily…

2 Likes
4 Likes

Watch these man. They always cheer me up.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you very much. :heart:

3 Likes
3 Likes

What did I just watch?

3 Likes

Seems as though this thread has derailed…but still think it should be stickied

3 Likes
1 Like

Hello!

2 Likes