The overmoji café: re

Man, they nerfed Toga HARD in One’s Justice. It’s so bad I can’t even play her anymore… Also if you think Overwatch balancing is bad, then oh BOYe do I got something to tell you- Anyway, I still love the game and I am now on a quest to find a new main.

2 Likes

Luckily for me i usually end up playing trash characters from the start and don’t have to worry about nerfs when it comes to fighting games because of that lol.

Good luck in your search for a new main.

2 Likes

Hueh, me too. I’m always stuck to the weakest characters like a magnet when I start playing a game. But Toga wasn’t OP, she was just really fun and smooth to play. Now I can barely perform one combo that isn’t even that good…

And thank you.

WHAT WHATW I GOT MY LEVEL 3 BACK!!!

I’ll need to be extra careful now… ;u;

5 Likes

2 Likes

That is indeed how I’m feeling, but more like a mixture of the two hueh- (Also just came back from a match.)

2 Likes

Googles the balance state of her favorite characters in SSBU…

OH

I should probably prepare for some nerfs.

3 Likes

Casually maining Bayonetta

Also wth is happening with the logo?

1 Like

Ha, I haven’t even unlocked her yet, and apparently she is A tier…
No, in my case it’s just that I really like Sheik and Marth and both are S tier apparently.

2 Likes

Uh oh, my main in prior games pikachu is looking top tier this time.

3 Likes

I haven’t tried the online yet, I wonder how the matchmaker works…
I am so bad at this game…

3 Likes

I have, and I lost a lot of times only due to me being confused, and attacking in the wrong direction because I’m dumb lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I can definitely see that happening to me. What a special game.

2 Likes

Good job!

I hope you don’t lose it again!

2 Likes

Yeah, me too… I’ll die when that day comes. (Death number 738126321687315678 btw)

Also just wanna share this image–
o-OOOF-2

That face is… Urgggrrhshs… It’s weird.

2 Likes

I still don’t have it yet

2 Likes

Welp. One day, I’m sure. Just keep working hard, I guess. Oh, and it took months for me to get mine back, so it probably won’t just take a week for something…

But… Keep posting here! ^^;

1 Like

I will. Don’t worry.

2 Likes

logo is having a christmas miracle

3 Likes

Removed three emojis!

They were never used

2 Likes