The overmoji café: re

I made a huge post on every balance change, Myst. It took a lot of work but I’m really proud of it.

Also with your battle tag it might be coincidence

And my night just keeps getting more weird.

1 Like

interesting… you’re day is weird today. Like it is a dream… today has been overwhelming for me. My thread on every hero’s balance changes is the fourth best thread today. And every single reply has been constructive and positive. I am overwhelmed with all the praise tbh

I can’t help but read your nickname like

“You are on my list”

I think you myst the point if his name :v

1 Like

Why does everyone rage quit when I play Jiro, Dabi or Toga???

Because you’re just too good at them and everyone knows thay’ve already lost? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re gawdaumn right.

2 Likes

yes this is amazing
I like it a lot

1 Like

If come to this oasis in the apocalypse called overwatch forums for today.

(I honestly think the forums are at a all time low right now lol)

I have a question to all, what is your favorite manga series.

While i’m not entirely sure i believe mine is noragami.

Discuss

1 Like

I really don’t know. I don’t have a favorite one xD

All of them are good ^^

Well the forums are pretty chaotic most of the time. I am amazed how this thread which is pinned isn’t in the same state xD

(I bet we have a toxicity barrier)

2 Likes

Just you wait. Someday someone will come in here and be a little toxic. Oh, and maybe say a small, tiny, negative thing about Jelly, and then you’ll all storm in here to stop it, just because Jelly’s so famous.

1 Like

Hmm not really. We would tell that guy to politely leave because he is being toxic. Doesn’t matter if it’s Jelly or not.

I don’t see Jelly as a famous person but rather a friend

2 Likes

It happens on every other thread.

1 Like

My post is today’s best post!

3 Likes

It’s now the third best of the week!

3 Likes

Full Metal Alchemist hands down. I was thinking of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, but it suffers from the same problem Noragami or Attack on Titan do: an excessively complex world with too many rules tailored to fit the story. FMA is way way simpler IMHO. Still Magi is a close second, and Noragami is really good too (but I dropped it some time ago).

4 Likes

OMG I have just realized now that your thread is about logs and not ideas to fix every hero. Well then, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was pinned xD

3 Likes

I’d say beyond noragami with me dorohedoro is a really good series.

Beyond that i need to branch out a little more with manga.

I own about 10 different manga series but i haven’t picked up a new series in awhile, i’ve caught up with the ones i already have and 2 of those series are over
(death note and tokyo ghoul)

I guess i’ll be searching myanimelist until i stumble upon something.

I’ve already seen a few that peak my interest so far, i guess it’s more or less what I decide on then.

1 Like