The overmoji café: re

I GOT SILENCED ONE TIME FOR AN OFF-TOPIC POST.

1 Like

Weird, i guess forum levels just don’t come easy for you, i also remember it taking awhile for you to reach level 3 after you met the requirements.

1 Like

It took like 2 weeks. Plus, I had to do extra work to get it.

2 Likes

I will vent a bit now, I am editing and I want to use the drawing table, but I am too lazy to pick it up TwT

You deserve a smug anime face

1 Like

Where is it? Are you that kind of person that leaves their device to die and never charges it because they’re too lazy?

1 Like

I have literally used it 2 hours ago and… it’s really close to me (BUT I NEED TO OPEN THE BOX AND TAKE IT OFF AND AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH)

1 Like

oh noes

2 Likes

Even to this day i can’t understand why there’s a like limit when you’re level 3.

1 Like

I want to like it…

2 Likes

Just do it… It’s worth it. It’s the same with me and my Switch, I want to play but I don’t bother finding my headphones and plugging them in.

(I always charge my device though, fun fact, it’s charging right now, though I should probably take the charger out since it’s at 100%.)

1 Like

I rarely let my switch overcharge!

It needs to be perfect!

1 Like

I was talking about my phone.

I’ve let my phone, iPad and Switch overcharge, and nothing happened. Ever. /shrug

1 Like

hmmm

1 Like

Yeah, well I got them back.

1 Like

HMMMMMM

2 Likes

I SWEAR I GOT MY LIKES BACK OK

1 Like

I think both of you use to many likes, at least i’m not out of likes so here, have some.

I like giving likes =3

Specially when people are friendly, like you and Yuzuka right now

1 Like

Thaaaank you.

Can I have an Overhaul?

1 Like