Let’s do this people

2 Likes

Whoah!
Looks snazzy!
Those animations were awesome.

3 Likes

Agreed. It does look very nice👌

2 Likes

Waiter, I demand a coffee with extra sugar, extra salt, extra oil and MSG!

3 Likes

So an energy drink… Hmmm we don’t sell those, but wait a moment please

There you go!

2 Likes

Get that moth away from my drink!
flips table in Russian
I’m submitting a report to the health inspector!

2 Likes

NOOOOOOO THE HEALTH INSPECTOR NOOOOOOO
Please have some cake in compensation, good sir TT_TT

3 Likes

This cake tastes pretty sweet. Wait… it’s too sweet! It made me fat! I’m gonna sue the crap out of everyone here!

2 Likes

I’m sorry sir… Perhaps you could ask him to share some of his cookies with you in order to balance the sweetness?

3 Likes

Good use of the Jeff emojis there Eo

3 Likes

These taste too salty! Oh no I’m having a heart attack! I’m gonna double sue ever- blegh

2 Likes

Oh no! He’s dead! Help me hide the body quickly before the health inspector arrives!

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush: Lol

3 Likes

I feel like they have a shield generator I should stay out of this

3 Likes

Gets Rezzed
The moth has brought me back to life. Plot twist: I am the health inspector! You have serious health problems here, but the use of Jeff emojis is great so I won’t shut you down.

2 Likes

Oh, thank Jeffsus! Blessed be Jeffsus for keeping us open!

2 Likes

how do you get this trust level 3? do you have to say good things about overwatch and if you don’t like matchmaker then they give you trust level 0 and try to ban you because I think this is how it work.

1 Like

Yes, you need to say good things about the Overwatch team and bow down to our new small mammal overlord

Just kidding you just need to be more active in the forums. You need to get 500 topics read and 20k posts read for starters. And enter the forums for at least 50 days in the last 100 days.

1 Like

Hey, Tom powers made a post in the overmoji café1 pointing people to the second one :smiley: I only just noticed that

1 Like

He just did it.

(Thank you Tom, you’re the best! )

4 Likes