The overmoji café: re

Ugh, I feel the same. I’m barely playing the game (not because I don’t want to), why am I in this cesspool of a forum?

/sad

Good luck! :hugs:

1 Like

Ey, Ivan? Can you make this into an emoji? x)

https://i.ibb.co/BjLXvF3/Dva-okhand.png

1 Like

1 Like

We will all miss you Lynn!

3 Likes

Zenkai, please remember that size and cropping matters. Hmph. IQ 9000000 r/myiqisover9000001ohwaititisntnevermindthisisjustastupidjokeandimnotangryormadorsadinanywaypleasemoveon

2 Likes

Here’s another one of my arcade complaints.

Nu, don’t leave! We need people like you. :cry:

2 Likes

I’m here. I wanna be the positivity here

2 Likes

Heck ye! :sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Korean update: I’m beginning to be able to actually read Hangul! I still need to learn a few letters, but I’m getting closer to completing the first step! :D

Food update cause why not: Noodles.

2 Likes

Noodles?!
I now desire the noodle.

2 Likes

I somehow made a thread venting on how I wanna be a girl so badly become a thread with very little trolling and a lot of support

2 Likes

Do you mind if I ask for a link? :smiley:
I wanna hop in and spam likes. :heart:

1 Like
1 Like

I’m still confused though. Why did a post I make venting on how badly I wanna transition get love and support when usually posts like that are riddled with trolls? Am I just lucky???

1 Like

The tone of your post was sincere and completely harmless (as in, you weren’t attacking anybody or defending yourself from anything), so there’s no reason for anyone to attack you, couple that with the fact that it’s harder to attack a person directly (it’s not the same to discuss homophobia/transphobia in the context of a bunch of pixels than to discuss it when it’s about real people) and I think that’s what discouraged most of the trolls.

We need more people like you in this place.

2 Likes

I am the author of a vent thread that got support I am happy to have gotten and a balance change log people want pinned

2 Likes

I’d say that’s a very successful track record!

Btw are you ready for when the next ptr patch hits live? That will give your thread some attention I think. You’re gonna have a lot of work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh I am very ready. I can finally play not D.Va in ranked now!

1 Like