The overmoji café: re

I’m so incredibly bored having to stay in bed ALL DAY and not even get a chance to leave my place or play some games at my PC (recovering from a torn muscle).

I’m sure I’ve watched every Netflix movie in existence. Someone send me some birthday cake or cupcakes. :weary:

2 Likes

And then you realize that hero replaces yours…
cries in Mccree

2 Likes

I made these Mei and D.Va Lunar New Year wallpapers in preparation for the upcoming CNY & Seollal celebrations:

5 Likes
3 Likes

These are super cute! :open_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Just woke up to find the thread unpinned, and I can’t see a way to re-pin it. The heck?

1 Like

It was unpinned by the forum mods

1 Like

Why is this unpinned? I thought there were like 4-5 things pinned, now there’s only 2…

Also:
http://kurshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/img_0807.jpg

5 Likes

Why is this unpinned?

1 Like

To be fair been hinting at it as a possibility… cause no one but me seem to be doing anything for the last few weeks.

1 Like

I guess it’s just because we’re all so inactive here. But you guys have your little Discord anyway, so why care?

1 Like

It’s like someone was avoiding discord for a reason…

Welp…

Time to Burn it all down for New Years I guess.

2 Likes

I’m banned in the overmoji discord lol

1 Like

End of year pin cleaning up. I see many forums doing that. Gives people a chance to make a fresh thread for a new year.

Otherwise: ENJOY THE UPCOMING 2019! Or, happy 2019 to the people in those countries!

3 Likes

Welp, it sure make a lot of posts over year but i guess thats enaught. Now just wait for it to be lost in countless of topics that show up on this forum every day.

I hope they eventually implement an actual off-topic sub forum.

4 Likes

I’m not part of the Discord, or community, really.
I was just curious.
It added flavor to the forums screen, plus it always said something different every day, which was really neat.

2 Likes

Ditto. I wasn’t a regular at all, but between this and the HTML tutorial being unpinned too, the top of the forum looks weirdly forlorn/empty now :frowning:

2 Likes

Ah, I wasn’t referring to you being in the Discord, heh… The first message:

Was for people like you who were questioning, meanwhile the second message:

Was for people in the Discord. Sorry for the confusion.

hey i got a bunch of forum bugs for you btw

1 Like