The outlines of characters are unable to remove / turn to transparent in replay

The outlines of characters are unable to remove / turn to transparent in replay.

When using the replay system, the garphic and in-game settings cannot take affect, including the settings of outlines, even turn the transparency to zero.

These settings are working until the Halloween event. And they are still working on gaming / Overwatch League replay system.

Hope this problem will be resolved as soon as possible, many people’s video productions have been affected.

Hope this problem will be resolved as soon as possible, many people’s video productions have been affected.

This !

I understand that you’re frustrated with this issue, but reviving multiple dead threads is disruptive to forum activity. Please refrain from doing this in the future and instead create a single thread regarding your issue to avoid any potential actions taken against your account.

Don’t “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”). Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal. (Welcome to General Discussion - Please Read!)

Thank you for the info me9o210 but I could not care less about being suspended from the forums as I don’t participate in it anyway; reddit is much more suited to discuss than this mess of a “forum”.
You are right saying I am frustrated seeing that a simple outline bug has been reported so many times since november 2020 and nothing has been done to fix it; I do enjoy the game a lot (not to say addicted) and I too enjoy making replay montages of it; it requires a lot of time, work and skills to do and the replays are WIPED AFTER EVERY PATCH so you lose every project you had if you don’t hurry up taking your rushes.
This stupid bug has been plaguing many content creators for months and I can’t find a config file for the “Gameplay” tab so I guess it’s hard-coded, what a shame.