The One Trick Players have to stop

but you do lose because of it? the fact that you’re pretending like you’ve never lost bc of a one trick getting countered all game is laughable, you’re in gold, don’t pretend you win every match and every match with a feeding one trick

again, there is no difference between the consoles, but if you want wnat to feel special for having a playstation you do you bud, i’m done here, it’s sad that you resorted to trying to divide console players just like the pc elitists :wave:t2::clown_face:

i’m not nor controlling anyone, i never say anything to anyone in game bc i get nothing out of asking a onetrick to switch, this is just a discussion in which other people keep derailing with other crud about ranks and consoles :blush:

Im gold because i dont play as much lol. I hit plat on support im just riding the season out for the bonus competitive points. Support is the only role i care about. DPS i plan on hitting plat on. One tricking isnt an issue. Tank i more or less troll on cuz when i play serious people piss me off. I prob have lost a game cuz of a one trick. But that wasn’t cuz they got countered its cuz they sucked, which is why you lose any match

idc i didn’t ask for your whole life’s story, you’ve still lost, and you’Ve still lost at times bc of a one trick feeding, but keep pretending you win them all :blush:

they got countered…because they sucked, do you know what countering is?

who hurt you? Lol why are you so fixated on one tricks? You will prob see more leavers in a game than you do a one trick. And not everyone who wont switch off is a one trick, and not everyone with excessive hours on someone is a one trick. I only brought up my ranks cuz you said something about gold. We arent on the same level my guy. Im just this rank cuz i dont play alot. Mechanically im ok and probably higher than my rank. I just play on average 3 games every other day and still manage to climb one trick or not. If you cant get over that idk what to tell you.

I also didnt say they got countered cuz they sucked i said they werent losing to a counter (barely anyone in gold knows how to counter anyway) i said they just suck. At the game, at the hero, at that map. They just suck

again, i don’t care about your life’s story :blush: you’re not any better than me either, i literally only play placements and like a few games more :rofl:

im not fixated on one tricks, this thread is about one tricks, why am i going to derail by talking about other issues in a thread about one tricks?

Ok my last message cuz im losing braincells here. Yes its about one tricks I GET THAT, but why did you make it? Smh you cant make this stuff up, people really think they are smart. Complains about one tricks by making this post, then proceeded to say “why would i derail my post? Im not complaining” lol wow i feel more sorry for the one trick who plays with you than you who plays with them

i didn’t make it?? (you clearly didnt have braincells to begin with if you thought that) i was just replying to it and you all came here derailing by rank shaming me or bringing up console crud

Ok lol you got it. Im done

i literally didn’t make it, check the author of the post next time you want to make false accusations :rofl::clown_face:

I said you got it. Im not gonna argue. You derailed it more by replying kek

I’m not sure how this “mastery” thing is supposed to stop one-tricks. I absolutely know how to play other heroes, I’m just playing one because I want to lmao

2 Likes

“kek” play station players smh :rofl:

1 Like

So much for consoles and ranks :^ )

i was joking :blush: i literally own 2 consoles, i aint here for that elitist bs

Good for you i also owned an xbox but i dont anymore :^ )

it can’t be someone else’s fault that you can’t climb unless you play on the same team as them every match

people also talk about climbing like it only takes a day to reach a rank when it takes some GM players a week to go from plat to GM

climbing isn’t about a good attitude, or teamwork or playing smart. it’s about just plain taking a dump on people.

Role que encourages one tricking to be fair. Not to mention ever notice alot of the “good players” who are still playing not so much the ones who have left or dont play as much one trick? because the game encourages it.

I play only Dva because I’m bad at everything I play plus I don’t like people are rude to one tricks

I mean why would they stop one-trick when they have role q? Now they finally have a decent teamcomp for their one-trick hero- less pressure to switch off.

Way to ruin the point of 2-2-2, it heavily punished 6 stacks.