The One Trick Players have to stop

you can’t counter the performance, you need to be good at hero sometimes… but anyways, they would prefer to spent all of thier resources on me, then you take advantage on that state.

1 Like

Im gonna start one tricking just for you buddy, that way this stays relevant

1 Like

The people in your rank are in your rank

If they weren’t good enough to be in that match they wouldn’t be in that match

Pay attention to your own gameplay and stop telling other people how you think they should be playing. One-tricking is not against the rules and you’re only going to be miserable playing Overwatch if you spend time focusing on other people’s performance.

2 Likes

i guess i’ll repeat myself again :blush: this is a team game, i can only do so much, there’s no need to bring up rank when all i’m saying is that one tricks who feed ruin people’s matches

idc what you do, we’re not even on the same platform :rofl::wave:t2:

I will get on the same platform so i can play with you. I have a $2k custom built pc, i just cant play cuz im in the process of moving. But i will remember the name c:

go buy an xbox, i don’t play on pc :face_with_hand_over_mouth::blush:

Oh nvm, you got it. I wouldnt dare spend my money on xbox. No wonder you complain so much.

bro you play on console too, get out of here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On ps4? Lol its not xbox.

it’s still console, imagine thinking you’re better for playing on another console :clown_face:

1 Like

No i dont think im better for playing a console, i just dont want to play with a bunch of 12 year olds. PSN has the real gamers. My friend plays on xbox and the dudes there suck, at cod, at overwatch i cant stand one minute.

“real gamers” no one on console is a real gamer :rofl: there’s no difference among console players, the fact that you think that is sad, it’s already bad enough with the pc elitists now this :clown_face:

If you don’t like the one trick then report them. They will get suspended, trust me.

Oh my bad, so who are the real gamers if not console? Pc? Phone gamers? Calculator? Lol that whole comment made zero sense

1 Like

rich stuff coming from you who tried to act like there’s any difference between console players, there’s literally no difference

not to mention you’re the 12 yr old saying you’ll start one tricking bc of a comment on a forum :clown_face: thank god i dont have to play with you with that mentality :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

How am i a 12 year old for saying im gonna one trick and play with you. If not to prove what you are saying is dumb. Cuz one tricking doesnt equal instant loss. Counters are just counters you cant hard counter anyone out of the game. Doomfist if he stays away from counters or wait until team kills them he can just hop in and kill. Lol print out a clown emoji on your mirror my guy. So you can see what you look like. Plus there is a difference in console last time i checked ps4 had more sales than xbox. And xbox is notorious for those 12 year olds screaming online

1 Like

omg, i guess i have to explain slowly for you

1. i never said onetricks are an auto loss
  2. i said onetricks who are being countered all game are the problem
  3. there is no difference in the gameplay between the two consoles
  4. playstation has as many screaming kids as any platform

got it? :blush::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

How is it a problem if you dont lose because of it :thinking: if nothing is happening then why are we here? Gameplay wise isnt what im saying, i said BETTER PLAYERS are on this console. I didnt say PlayStation doesnt have that but xbox is more notorious for it.

Exactly. You can only control how well you perform. You can’t make everyone else good or make them play the characters you want them to play. If they’re in your matches then they most likely play at your level. You hurt both your own and other’s experiences when you try to control what other people in the game play.

1 Like