The One Trick Players have to stop

Tbh when people pull rank, its hella lame. Just because you are a rank higher than someone doesnt necessarily mean you are better. You dont know why that person is low. Maybe its bad luck, maybe they really do suck, maybe they dont play enough to actually climb. But true about this dude complaining about one tricks, its really not that big of a deal. I see them every game and i just have to hope they play well enough around their counters to allow us to win. He needs to suck it up and play better.

1 Like

who tf was saying i was trying to be diamond? i’m not asking for climbing advice?? i don’t even play comp except for basically just placements?? and that has nothingto do with the thread you and that other person just derailed to try and rank shame me c i called out one tricks for being selfish?

just bc there are other problems does not make the problem of one tricks disappear??

workaround: only play in 6stack with 5 players you know are able to switc haround. problem fixed withing 10mins :slight_smile:
my main account btw has like 50h on hanzo, But that was before he got reworked into this whatever he is.
unplayable for me , before I would wreck others. but now i can only miss.

i have gametime on mercy and brig, but thats bc they where utterly broken in the past.

I have a lot of gametime on my 2 mains bc i like to play them.

@ me next time, I wasn’t even complaining, sorry that i replied to a thread??, one tricks who keep getting countered and leaving the team 5 v 6 is definitely the issue of me needing to get better you’re right :roll_eyes:

So you just BabyRage about “having” to play around onetricks because you never play ranked ?

Sure buddy, might aswell shut your mouth because the people who say they’re playing 5v6 are mostly the ones who throw the game.

Jfc, so fed up with people like you.

Onetricks aren’t the problem for 99% of the playerbase, people like you who make it one are the problem .

2 Likes

when did i ever say anything about raging?? quit acting like you never get a one trick on your team who does nothing but die all match! unless that one trick is you

edit: nvm i see now you are a onetrick :roll_eyes:

if you have nothing to add but insults don’t freaking reply, grow up

forgive me. Quit crying and get good. Better ? Or still too harsh.

Im not that kind of person who blames my team since i always see the mistakes i do myself. Competitive is about getting better as a player, not as a team that gets mixed up every new round.

You basically got 0 self reflection but tell me to grow up. That’s a funny one.

2 Likes

what do i need to self reflect about?? some one trick trying to rank shame me?? am i supposed to reflect on my rank?? bc all im hearing is some one trick trying to blame me for the issues of a feeding onetrick in a TEAM game

this right here…is the reason you’re a onetrick, yes I need to get better, but this is a TEAM game, and onetricks don’t care about that when they are feeding all game apparently, bc then it’s the rest of the teams fault :roll_eyes: which, i never blamed my team, i blamed onetricks being countered all game

I think you didn’t quite understand. You should focus on yourself because the only person improving by that is you, not the onetrick who “throws” your game.

I wonder if you act delusional on purpose or if you’re just trolling.

1 Like

whatever dude, ignore everything i just said about this being a team game, i guess thats what onetricks have to do to keep one tricking

im done here, but next time you should start your arguments without rank shaming, i might actually care what you have to say

I won a game literally 5v6 cuz a dude left the game. One tricks arent that big of an issue. Leavers are more of an issue than one tricks. At least you have someone playing even if not well you can at least still use then as some kind of help. You just gotta play better, idk your rank but if you really are hardstuck gold, take it from me who has made it out of gold at least 3 times on support. You just need to get better, when you go up the ladder one tricking doesnt stop look at the top 500 players and what they play

2 Likes

This being a teamplay doesn’t deny the fact that you should focus on yourself which also involves your ability to play in a team enviroment, which often requires you to play around someone.

No one was rank shaming but telling you that gold player should shift the blame the least on anyone else. When you’re playing on the highest level where everyone is equally good, you can start talking about one dude making a big difference but on gold ? A onetrick is nothing that holds you back there.

1 Like

as a Moira main, I love one-trick ult-battery D. Va’s!

i’m not asking for ranking advice!!! stop derailing by talking about my rank?? i dont even play comp omfg yalls fixation on rank is ridiculous

i’ve won 5 v 6 games as well!! that doesn’t change the fact that onetricks who are being countered all game exist and are horrible to have on your team?? it happens all the time in my games??? that’s all im saying?? if y’all climbed by onetricking that’s cool, it doesn’t erase all the other onetricks who are doing nothing but feeding, it doesn’t take much to try to switch for one game you’re being countered?? how is a 5 v 6 bc of said scenario an issue of me getting better in a team game??

like i said, so long as you keep ignoring what i say, simply bc of my rank, idc what you have to say, :wave:t2:

God you really are being delusional lol

ahahahaha you can’t be serious, there is no way you are.

2 Likes

What are you even talking about, i dont even one trick lol and im still gold on DPS and tank. I dont care about your rank im just saying it doesnt change going up and the onetricks further up dont necessarily get better either. Its just something you have to deal with. Moira DPS isnt going away, i mean she has the lowest damage out of every support yet is still played. Widow mains are widow mains no matter the meta, you still have the dudes who wont switch off. Nothing will ever change. If you win games then thats good, but try to think of yourself before anyone else. One tricks are not a valid reason to blame. Leavers, broken heroes, toxic players, afk, throwers literally anything you could’ve picked and you pick one trick?

1 Like

i picked one trick bc that is what this thread is about :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: nothing on these threads matter?? it’s just a discussion?? so you trying to tell me not to discuss one tricks in a thread about one tricks bc they wont leave the game means nothing, that’s what this thread is for, but other people have decided it’s to pull rank on me :blush:

i’m just mad onetricks had nothing to actually add to the discussion so they derailed by bringing up my placement results, it’s not your fault i’m salty sorry

I am Ashe onetrick, I am better player than 99% at the forum , would you play around me? Sure you will! :sunglasses:

1 Like

if you’re not being countered, sure i would, my issue is onetricks who are being countered all game :blush: