The official Mercy fanclub

Yen’s not all that bad.I made the mistake of trying to romance them both my first playthrough, may need to start a 4th playthrough soon.

1 Like

Haha that’s what I did too in my first playthrough. I got really excited at the prospect of two timing both but then…:joy::joy::joy::joy: I think Yen is too dominant and cold, it’s partly because of this, Triss didn’t bother to tell Geralt about her when he lost his memory in 1 & 2.

So much to explore, and I still think they should’ve included Iorveth, as he was so integral in the 2nd game. Too little time to cramp all into one game.

1 Like

I like to think that’s just the side she shows to the world and I concur with the idea that Iorveth needed to make an appearance.

1 Like

I am going to guess they’ll ease up on the LGBT for a while. There’s a lot of potential directions they can take in terms of character development, I think Soldier 76 was made LGBT because there was such demand for it.

It would be nice if all the Mercy mains pushed for her to be mahried instead of demanding mass rez back or something. I think with 76, OW devs caved due to demand. Mercy mahried should be in equal demand :smiley: I mean, the only married character in Overwatch is Widowmaker and she… uh… widow-maker’d herself on that one.

I am going to guess this is impossible if the opposing team is also skilled. I’ve seen smurfs level the whole opposing team, countless times, with many different characters.

I am in full agreement with this wise assessment.

I like this pic a lot, but she kinda looks like a pop star in this.

Grats on the win rate with Mercy! That’s really good. :smiley:

Do you know where “power, overwhelming” is from? It’s a relatively new Torb line.

Don’t the Protoss Archon’s say that?

Yup! We have a winner! :smiley:

Torb doesn’t look like an archon, though.

I don’t play Mercy but I would marry her if she asked.

is “mahried” a word for two characters or does that mean married? ((I support genji and mercy))

She’s mine, you can’t have her. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am just goofing around.

Dev was asked by a fan who Mercy’s heart belonged to. He said, “Roadhog.” Dev’s be trollin, we hatin’.

2 Likes

:joy: Noooo not Roadhog! I’ll accept Genji or Pharah but never Hog!

2 Likes

yeah, I rather have “Junk and Hog: The Epic Erotica” over Mercy + Hog, lol

1 Like

That is what inspired me to play Mei. I can’t get walled if I am the waller.

If a Mei is on the enemy team is getting annoying I jump in that action and win the most annoying Mei contest.

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t Snowball’s adorable antics or the infinite supply of :icecream: ?

I actually thought 76 would end up with Mercy, but that’s not possible now.

Omg wth?! Stunning!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

This thread has a long tradition of fans plastering Mercy art. Aranea used to do it, but she’s not on too often nowadays, now Nightblood does it. Nightblood rules! Give the woman :switzerland: chocos! She deserves them!

You’re quite welcome!

It was totally my allies blocking me in my spawn.
I think I would be a McCree main or Zen main if it wasn’t for my team mates and their troll walls.

1 Like

Good to see everyone❤️

5 Likes

We’re always glad to see you, Jelly! There’s even lots of new plastered Mercy art, if you have the time to do some scrolling.

1 Like

5 Likes