The official Mercy fanclub

The Hanamura Olympics are a perfect place for Mercy to soar, as is shown by this lovely picture of Olympic goddess Mercy. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi

Hey bro. How was the gym?

Not bad, what are you up to at the moment?

Trying to get my mind off the creepy old man that wanted to know if I live in my apartment alone, and off that and onto writing.

What about you?

Watching the eagles bears game and doing laundry.
Do you like the bears?

The bear is my favorite animal. Mike Ditka and his crew are still remembered here in Chicago, but the Super Bowl in question was so long ago that it’s fading.

1 Like

My favourite skin. Still using it.

Yeah, that was really fun. The existing ult is a super dumbed down version. It’s like the degeneration of Fallout 1 into Fallout 76.

The only consolation is that rez is still around. I still love to revive a dead hero :smirk:

A Mei once blocked me at choke point as an ulting Genji.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I ended up not eliminating anything.

It’s refreshing to see more and more Mei players though. I’m exposed to newer play strategies.

An ally Mei?

Mei is a tricky character, because of her high skill ceiling there is no right or wrong way to play her. I have been a Mei main since about mid season one and it hasn’t been easy to pick her lately.

(I know as a Mei player you know all this, I mean this for the rest.) She definitely has tons of strategic moments. The wall and slowing the right enemy with freeze can change everything. For example, you can box out their healer and destroy their team before the wall comes down, or box out an ultimate, or protect your own team during retreat, etc. The freeze can take out a strategically important opponent in a similar manner.

I mean, there’s no limit to it. That, and her offense has been kicked up a notch, so I will never believe people who say Mei is weak and can’t do anything.

That and she’s a sweetie. There, I said it. :stuck_out_tongue:

AS Bastion, she is the first one I aim for above all other targets.

Pretty much everybody who knows the game will target the healer first, so this doesn’t surprise me.

5 Likes

This is indeed true.

Errr…

Mercy or Mei?

1 Like

Love the combat medic! I wonder how she feels not being shipped with 76 now…

You know it to be true!

1 Like

I told you I won’t do this argument in Mercy club out of respect for it.

Yup. Happened a few times to other heroes, like blocking Rein’s shatter :frowning:

They should make Junkrat gay as well. He’s Roadhog’s soulmate :joy::rofl:

Yup. I’ve seen Mei destroy a whole team in skillful hands. She’s very annoying if played correctly.

Work sis! Nice one! I love it! :smiley:

1 Like

Beat Dragon Age Inquisition for the 7th time this morning.Oh and I think I’m sitting at a 74% win rate with Mercy so far this season.

3 Likes

I have yet to finish DA Inquisition :disappointed_relieved: and I bought it at launch. It’s definitely on my to do list. I’ve been busy replaying The Witcher 3 (Team Triss, hate Yennefer).

My Mercy win rate is 62% this season, my best so far. She’s becoming uncommon in comp these days. Alternating between Mercy and Torb most of the time.

1 Like