The official Mercy fanclub

3 more games this morning, probably 3 minutes of Mercy. Where oh where are the tank players at?Seriously I almost have more time on Rein now this season than I do Mercy

2 Likes

I am sorry you confined yourself to only 3 minutes of Mercy this morning, but I am very happy for this wonderful pic. :heart_eyes:

Mercy is all you need. Unless they make a character who’s a chef, then we can ship him with Mercy and get professional cooking and top-tier medical assistance all from one wonderful e-couple.

Actually, facts don’t matter. Your fundamental assumptions are made and changed emotionally – that is the truth of charisma – and then you justify them with facts, statistics, arguments and so on. That explains why nobody cares about even the most truthful and factual information that contradicts their political views. It also explains why charismatic maniacs such as Pol Pot and Hitler can convince educated and intelligent individuals – whole countries, in fact – when the ideology they’re offering is crude, violent and simplistic.

Yeah, with Melke gone, Mercy fan club is in a bit of a pickle. Thankfully we have Nightblood with her wonderful Mercy pics.

Poor Mercy, they’re using her for target practice. What the blank is wrong with people?

you referring to me or Mercy with that pronoun?

I am guilty of this as well, ain’t alot of things as annoying as Mercy rezzing a annoying character.

This is good news!

Maybe if we didn’t have old videos of Mercy cast time rez a solid fact wouldn’t matter.
I get what you mean though, like holocaust deniers, flat earthers, and anti vaxers. Some people are just…

I am saying you supply great pics of Mercy :smiley:

Mercy rules, haters drool.

I agree with this!

Well, stupidity is not the same as evil. But yes, I totally see what you mean.

Rez is annoying to play against…

Mercy club still going strong!

But it does fuel crazy stories about mass rez being a insta cast

It’s got a 30 second cooldown, you can interrupt it in a number of ways, (which puts it on the 30 second cooldown) and Mercy is a sitting duck while performing it. There’s a lot of situations where Rez is not a viable resource. Also, considering what they’ve nerfed Mercy to because of Rez, it’s not exactly fully a blessing.

Meh, we’ve slowed down. We do have folks posting, and the Mei folks such as you visit, but it’s definitley not as lively as it used to be.

Mass rez is not something I’ve ever experienced, but it sounds OP.

https://sos-campmobile.pstatic.net/c/2j50ba/8_286Ud018bng165b7m9h19g4b_vlcdlo.jpg?type=w660g

4 Likes

Thank you for that. :slight_smile: It made for a much brighter late evening. How are you?

Good but really busy. Haven’t had time to play Overwatch much recently.

Mercy misses you, you know! I bet Hammy-Ham does too.

1 Like

Agreed and I miss them both as well.

I imagine you miss watching Hammy-Ham run the wheel, which is actually a heavily modified demolition ball. Maybe he can partner up with Symmetra: he demolishes the buildings, she replaces them with the “perfect” ones she builds herself.

1 Like

To be fair all I said is it is annoying to play against I have nothing against rez and by that same note Rein shield is annoying to play against, Bastion turret mode is annoying to play against. I could go on but I think you get the point.

We get along as long as you stop spreading the Mei is “good” rumour.

It was insane, I am glad it is gone but also still a little bummed it is gone.
Mei-be one day you might be able to use it.

I love Double Rez more than Mass Rez. It was so fun to execute during ult. A lot more decision making and game sense involved.

You swoop in like an eagle to save 2 fallen heroes at the point while evading enemy fire. My heart was always beating rapidly at this point coupled with sweaty palms, so exciting, so heroic, so much awesomeness!

I miss it a lot…

Pink Mercy is just way too cute :sparkling_heart: The sparkly sounds in her ult and everything… this is one big reason why I love to play Mercy :sparkling_heart: Looks amazing with her golden gun too.

Pink Mercy was a work of love and pure genius, yeah. They made over 10 million for cancer research selling it, and I don’t think anybody who bought felt cheated.

I wish I could have tried this Double Rez, but sadly I came back when Valkyrie and 30 second rez were already a thing…

Well, all heroes MUST have game-changing potential or there would be no point in picking them. I think where people get disagreeable is whether a decent balance in hero impact exists, I’d say most people think “no.”

It’s not a rumor, it’s the truth. :slight_smile:

I think the nerf-Mercy crowd would blow their gasket if that happened.

Who knows, we might get a vanilla Overwatch game mode one day.

You live in a fairy tail world don’t you.

Agreed, Mercy rezzing that annoying widow you team just dived for is crushing for a team.
A well placed Mei wall will crush the morale of a team ready to dive behind that D.Va bomb.

I think you should have this conversation with Hotaru because you two love to disagree on everything.

Mercy isn’t just good for pocketing, but yes, I’ve seen a tightly-contested OWL match which was decided by a Widowmaker duel and the Widow that was pocketed by Mercy won the duel and won the match for her team.

I will admit, though, the winning Widowmaker was better-skilled to begin with, but the Rez every time she died and damage boost the whole time she was alive didn’t really hurt things.

Went 2-1 this morning and was actually able to play Mercy this time. I think Hanamura 2nd is my favorite spot to play Mercy.

2 Likes