The official Mercy fanclub

Reminds me of tabloid articles about drop-dead attractive police officers and how criminals would line up to be arrested by them :grin:

Who would like to be handcuffed by Officer Mercy?!

1 Like

I am not sure how a doctor became an imp, but the pic is awesome. Thanks as always! Hope you are having a good new year’s eve. :smiley:

She’s mine, MINE I tell you! Only I can get arrested by Officer Mercy, this means I have to go on a psychotically violent crime rampage because then I’ll get her attention for sure!!!

1 Like

happy new year everyone

2 Likes

So I’m going to finish this comp season with a 69% win rate on Mercy. Overall pretty satisfied with how I played just wish I had more time to play comp. Oh and I’m starting to forget which pics I’ve shared so if I do happen to double post one let me know.

1 Like

ppl wont complain :slight_smile:

1 Like

In fact, if you re-post that adorable pic of Mercy rezzing Mr. Teddy Bear, you will be praised. :smiley:

Happy new year!!!

Happy new year everyone!! I hope 2019 is better than 2018 for Mercy!!

4 Likes

A new year and this is still popular for no reason?

because lots of people like Mercy

1 Like

Because it’s a new year and I might not be on for a couple days. Have Chibi Mercy x3

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone. Nice pics!

1 Like

Considering the amount of machine-gunning that happens in Overwatch, I sometimes wonder if heroes do indeed never die.

On the other hand, hope never dies. Ask at the respawning room!

Yes! Yes we do!

Chibi Mercy is pretty awesome.

However, teddy rezzing is more awesome. Do you know the story of how the teddy bear got invented? It’s a fun story.

Hey!!! Good to see you again! I didn’t know you were Greek!

some ppl…

person in a thread trying to say mass rez was instant cast in 1.0 :|…

told em it had a cast time.

they link a vid of it in action and the rez part was sped up to like x3 or 4 and dude(ette?) tryign to say that its instant…

how can peopel actually think this way?
Ignoring facts doesnt change anything :|!

i mean sure, hate mercy/mass rez all you want, but ffs dont lie to yourself and state incorrect facts to try and defend yourself…

I really love the idea of Mercy but I just can’t play her anymore. I don’t know why.

I might try her again. I know her rez is still a valuable tool. I need to get used to using her gun more. I think I enjoy the offense ability of other supports too much.

Well, people ignore facts all the time. A lot of people don’t see things as they are, but rather as they want them to be. There’s a lot of crazy stuff about Mercy floating around, I think the hate machine is bulging arteries at the collective temple at this point…

Also, here, have a :switzerland: choco.

Heroes never die! But they fly around a bit.

Everybody likes different things. Play what you have fun with. :smiley:

Hello everyone !

I think this is the first time I post in that thread. I remember it from quite a long time ago and I’m surprised to see the amount of posts here !
Keep sharing the love :heart:

Unfortunately, I am posting here because I have rather disapointing news for you.
As you may have noticed, Melke has not been active here or in any thread either recently.
Sadly, Melke will not be able to talk anymore on these forums, and he wanted to express a last farewell to Serenicus and to you all.

Sincerely,
Arcalias

4 Likes

Awwww… no Melke forever. :frowning:

Mercy should have voiced “Heroes never ban” but I don’t think Bliz thought that to be a good idea.

4 Likes

… Rez was only insta cast on valkyrie1.
Mass rez1 Mercy got killed alot because of casting, mass rez 2 Mercy got damage immunity but it was NEVER a quick cast and still got blasted away because of casting.
I have a PotG of a x5 rez and got killed immediately after my team comes up because cast time also slowed movement speed and the enemy team was blasting me the whole time.

This is sad news, our clubs need its regulars. Though I am a pop in for the Mercy club I enjoyed reading the banter with Melke.

I couldn’t agree more, if you’re going to argue at least build a solid base of facts.

2 Likes

dont have to tell me…imma mercy main remember?
i literally ONLY played mercy for all of 1.0’s duration.

Did my placements yesterday. Went a little rough mostly because in all but 2 or 3 no one was using comms and I had to fill tank most of the time. Played a bit more this morning and am up around 60 SR from where I started. Mercy is still my most played at 1 hr(this season) but collectively I have more time on tanks so far. Also I’m going to stop playing Brig I can’t seem to win with her. Good news is because I only have 1 hour on Mercy so far this season I’m averaging under 2 deaths per 10 minutes.

1 Like