The official Mercy fanclub

Well, she’s also completely and totally homicidal. That doesn’t help things.

Maybe I will hide in the janitor’s closet in her Swiss hospital. She’d never think to look for me there.

1 Like

Yessir that’s why each pcharacter has some kind of sports thing, with the summer games not on they turned it into a more borad “summer” event but the first one was indeed a sporos event hence Lucioball (hate that mode) being the event.

I mean, it should be obvious, just go look at Tracer and Lucio’s skins for the event. XD (I don’t mean that as an insult)

1 Like

She kills on a warzone I’d hardly call that homicidal

1 Like

so…
hows your supply of likes atm?

still empty?

2 Likes

My primary concern with events is the goodies I can nab, the temporary game modes are not my thing, especially since they get removed in a couple weeks.

I am trying to answer all you guys, and I am barely managing. Let me see… how many likes…

didnt mena use them~~~

i was wodnerign if yo ran out again sicne last tiem i saw you >_<!

also read the first post of this thread >_<!!!

1 Like

Unles it’s the PVE events which are amazing I agree, but my goodness I loved Retribution even if I didn’t really like Uprising (I think it fell into a lot of traps Blizz I think took a ffew bad lesons from that mode since they said we don’t like objectives.)

But still it was fun, I wish I’d been able to beat it on legendary, I got so close a few times but in the end those heavy’s at the end couldn’t really be stopped with what we were doing.

It’s telling me I only have a few likes left.

I have no idea what the devs do. I am not very devvy savvy. :smiley:

Retribution with non-canon characters was a lot of fun for me. :smiley:

i never got the junkensteins revenge witch mercy sprays T~T!

I like most of the event game modes, but not lucioball. I like lucio, but I hate lucioball

I like Lucioball and Lucio. I hate the winter games and CTF tho

I am obsessed with skins, mostly. Emotes are nice, and sprays are nice, but I don’t think they have as much use because the game is so fast-moving…

What is Lucioball?

I love Lucio’s Jazzy skin. :smiley:

I love yeti hunt, but I didn’t like the one shot mechanics of snowball offensive. I love ctf too, probably my favourite gamemode in the whole game

I had to buy that for the anniversary.

As a reper main I enjoyed hte bae mode even if it was hard AF
Brig was like so powerful in that mode though
one thing I wish I could have tried in Normal or hard though, Try Retribution with the original strike team instead of Reaper and his protoge’s

Come to think of it, I really REALLY want the next one to feautre Soldier and Gabriel on the same team
I want more of the 76 and Reaper rivalry, man they are like this games Sub zero and Scorpion and I love it

You haven’t heard of lucioball? It’s the summer gamemode, it’s like soccer but with lucios.

I hate snowball offensive but I loved yeti hunt, I love being the yeti and sending those cold heartless monsters to the grave.
CTF is fine I think especially last years more balanced one

How can you guys hate any mdoe with 6 mei’s!?

its the bestest modes <3

I just did Retribution and some Uprising. I never do the PvP events.

I got it too. The jazz when he switches modes is priceless. I heard some SJWs call it “hideously racist,” I just facepalmed because jazz was invented and practiced successfully by black people.

I luff Jazz.

Considering that Reyes and Morrisson are openly trying to kill each other, I am not sure them being on the same team is possible for canon events.

I am afraid no, I’ve not done it yet.

I love Mei’s yeti slippers.

I am in full agreement with this wise assessment.

Simple
You hate one shots with projectile weapons that you’ve never used before and then get completed creamed by a bunch of people who are better at figuring things out then you

1 Like