The official Mei fanclub

I think it is more seasonal to me, like my least favorite Mei skin… Mei-ry

Nothing can beat Paja-mei

2 Likes

I love pajamei, but I didn’t have enough credits to buy it. sigh, maybe next year…

2 Likes

You sleep to early! It is 1:25 AM here and I am not even sleepy.
I will crash soon though since I am at my step sisters house.

I forgot about that one! I have it equipped right now, I love it as well.

I started using “ouch! That looked like it hurt!” Instead of “sorry sorry I’m sorry sorry”. So far my enemies have seemed to be getting more tilted.

3 Likes

Same, that’s one of best skins. I would like to see a Mei-litary skin (inspired to this: https:// www .deviantart.com/argith/art/Chinese-military-officer-Mei-680799009) or a Pol-ice skin (inspired to Counter Strike’s counter terrorist, more to GIGN or GSG-9)

1 Like

Have Sylvanas fill your step sister’s house with undead, and before you know it, you’ll own the place.

It worked for Perfumus, it can work for YOU.

Then, call Mei and you can have Perfumus the Frozen, Esquire.

Hey you’re awake!

Filling her home with undead is the nuclear option, right now my weapon of choice is the Murloc!
I have never seen a snow Murloc, so I can just get Mei to rid me of the murloc plague. But then what to do with all the Meis?

Being awake is very difficult for me. I was born on the Year of the Sloth. Now, I don’t know what the heck the Year of the Sloth is, because I am too lazy to look, but Mei does. You should ask her.

I am not sure it’s wise to unleash more than one Mei on the world. Unless you want the world to blow up like a watermelon in a Gallagher skit, at the sheer cuteness of what its eyes are being subjected to.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to science the heck out of this …post.

Mei applies the scientific method when calculating the number of Achoos per calendar day on the various ecopoints she studies. The results will be published in Nature magazine, with the Achoos being taken out of course. Mei likes being literal in her scientific articles, but they don’t have enough space for that many Achoos.

https://imgur.com/a/k7U0Gw9

Somehow I doubt she wears a hairpin to bed

Mei and Professor Wicke art

2 Likes

I love it! Meibe Mei could get a professor Wicke skin

2 Likes

For your inability to stay awake your penance shall be 100 hours on Doomfist!
There can NEVER be too many Meis! At my house I have two backpack hangers one on my lanyard one for display. Unfortunately that is far as I am willing to with Mei gear, anything else would be weird on a dude like me…

I wanna get mei’s yeti slippers but the blizzard store doesn’t have any in my size. In non-wearable merchandise I have mei’s pop vinyl, the one where she’s standing in the middle of her ult. The ice effect looks really good

I have that pop as well! I put it away when I have visitors one because I’m a tad bit embarrassed two so they don’t mess with it.

I never really liked those Funko pop figures.

But that Nendroid on the other hand. That one is cute and beautiful. I ordered one as soon as it was announced.

2 Likes

I HAD to get the pop because it is Mei!
I also just recently acquired the Mei Nendoroid and I like them both!

1 Like