The official Mei fanclub

I might be wrong on the number of posts. It might be that over 1/4 of the replies can’t be yours

I just hope to God it’s not conscious moderator decisions. I’ve had my angry moments here and there, but I really try to be civil with people.

I’m pretty sure it’s not. It only affects you in that specific thread, so I doubt it’s any kind of punishment

1 Like

clubs mei like the baby seal she is

1 Like

Does anyone here have any skin ideas for Mei? Doesn’t have to be original.

Skin ideas? More PJ’s!

1 Like

so you hit baby seals too? I’m not really sure how to respond to that

I hope she gets a devil skin for Halloween. The skin I want the most is Meiwatch though, I mentioned it in detail earlier

I love her sweet demeanor and her little companion, Snowball.

Also, she builds big beautiful walls to keep Genji out. It’s tremendous. Bigly.

1 Like

Like this?

2 Likes

Whenever I try to block a genji he just climbs over. I wish the wall could be slippery or something to stop genji and hanzo from climbing over it

You need to place the wall in front of a big beautiful door. It’s tremendous.

Also, her VA is one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet. Met her at a local convention in 2017.

Perfect! Mei really needs another Christmas skin

1 Like

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/690/427/large/spencer-bowen-mei-panda.jpg?1464627669

Edit: Solar Panda Mei

2 Likes

I do that in blizzard world. I hide off to the side and my team shoots at the enemy from the high ground. This causes the enemy main tank to put up their shield and walk in front of their team. As soon as the tank comes through the gate I put my wall up, separating them from their team. I then go through their shield and kill them. This strategy works great with a little communication

For lunar new year I’m guessing? She needs more new year skins too. She’s Chinese, it’s a Chinese celebration. It makes sense

1 Like

Would be a great idea. Solar power Panda Mei. Lights would be customizable to your liking.

1 Like

I always wished we could customise skins more. Like if we could choose if rein had his helmet on or off, or if we could choose to have Brigitte’s visor down in her knight skins

1 Like

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4s9nrl/meidusa_medusa_skin_concept_art/#ampf=undefined
Here’s another amazing skin

1 Like

And another one (I can’t post images, only links)